Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see Degale wining last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also had DeGale nicking it by one point.

But, it was a very close fight so can't complain with Groves getting the decision.

Groves had an excellent gameplan and it paid off. Ultimately, the first 5 rounds cost DeGale with him not throwing enough to catch the eyes of the judges.

Comment

Everybody has said they had Degale knicking it but they can't argue for Groves winning it but then if everbody is saying Degale knicked it then how the **** did Groves come away with a win should have been a draw at the most and that would have flattered George....

Comment

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
        Everybody has said they had Degale knicking it but they can't argue for Groves winning it but then if everbody is saying Degale knicked it then how the **** did Groves come away with a win should have been a draw at the most and that would have flattered George....
        who cares????????????? groves got the nod in a very close fight

im happy warren fighter lost

hayemaker 2 warren 0

haye banged out enzo mac and now groves beat degale.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          who cares????????????? groves got the nod in a very close fight

im happy warren fighter lost

hayemaker 2 warren 0

haye banged out enzo mac and now groves beat degale.......lol
          Shame they are the only 2 fighers under Hayemaker and i only like one of them!!! Degale won that fight, can't tell you how depressed i was on the way home!!!

Comment

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
            Shame they are the only 2 fighers under Hayemaker and i only like one of them!!! Degale won that fight, can't tell you how depressed i was on the way home!!!
            i understand you are a degale fan but its hard not to like groves,hes a nice guy and gets on with it

myself i like both of them,on a side note warren got ****ed over....lol

Comment

I wonder if DeFail will stick to his word and give his purse over to George?

Even do Booth said keep it should DeFail stick to his word, considering he made the bet up and said he'd defetianly take it from Groves.

Comment

DeGale should definitely give over his purse, it was his stupid idea in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                X