Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brit Pack Round by Round Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical standard boxing match, nothign memorable from the macklin fight. The degale fight was starting to get interesting then the ref stops the fight, arent boxers expecting to get hurt?

bad stoppage.

hopefully the khan maidana fight makes up for it, the ref might come in if khan looks like he doesnt like getting punched.. lol

thank god theres a UFC tonight, no 35 minutes of boredom(just saying, i am a boxing fan).

Comment

• Originally posted by eli porter View Post
      He must be our best prospect by a mile.

Shame he doesn't have much charisma.
      He does have charisma, except that it's not enough to override his arrogance. He'll make tons of money being a good bad guy.

Kell Brook is a solid prospect too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
        9 fights, DeGale is special no-one can dispute that now.
        In andre Wards 9th pro fight he ud'd Kendall Gould 7-7-1 whod been ko'd in his last 2 fights.

no one can moan about this fight

Comment

• Dude UFC can be boring too. And I say that as a fan, too.

Comment

• The Liverpool crowd are a disgrace. They should be cheering De Gale and not boo him out of the arena. He was the worthy winner and absolutely demolished their local hero in only his 8th fight. Give him some respect!

Comment

• Fair play to Degale though he looked realy good tonight (as much as i hate to say lol)

Comment

• Degale looked very impressive.

Macklin looked poor.

Cleverly looked average, bad style match-up. He can look better.

Comment

• Agree Macklin got a total gift, Clev had a bad night and DeGale proved he's something special.

Comment

• DeGale put on a clinic. 9 fights!

Comment

• degale looks like the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X