No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell disgraced the military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell disgraced the military

He came to the ring dressed up in military trunks, with military symbols on them and called himself "Sgt."....

Then he gets in the ring and runs, spoils and brings nothing but negativity.

If the military fought anything like Dirrell we'd be conquered by tomorrow.

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    He came to the ring dressed up in military trunks, with military symbols on them and called himself "Sgt."....

Then he gets in the ring and runs, spoils and brings nothing but negativity.

Good point Dap. Even if I thought he slightly outpointed Froch, I'm willing to admit that I lost no sleep over that decision. Froch was responsible for any kind of excitement in that fight even when he got rocked in the eleventh round. Dirrell did four cowardly things. Run, hold, take knees, and complain to the ref.

Comment

sort of sounds like obamas military plan... think, do nothing, run.

Comment

Originally posted by 77Ritchie77 View Post
        LOl

He should have wore this instead

or this

Comment

Originally posted by 77Ritchie77 View Post
          Next time he should be honest with the fans and dress the way he fights.

A tutu and ballet slippers.

And maybe a skirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post

Where do you get that Dirrell was wearing "military" trunks?

other then being green, I don't see anything too military about them

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
              Where do you get that Dirrell was wearing "military" trunks?

other then being green, I don't see anything too military about them
              Didn't notice the trunks, but his robe was definitely covered with sergeant stripes and other Army insignia.

Comment

Margarito disgraced the Military whenever he came out with camouflage clothes and used his plaster-wraps.

Comment

green is Dirrell's color/theme

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Didn't notice the trunks, but his robe was definitely covered with sergeant stripes and other Army insignia.
                  well the robe was probably paying tribute to the military. plenty of other fighters have done that

as for the green trunks= military

I don't think so .. if you guys have seen Dirrell fight before .. be it vs Oganov, Paschall, Stevens, Hanshaw or Findley

Andre has worn green in some sort of capacity. sometimes even fought with green gloves .. like vs Froch, Oganov

instead of stupidly saying he wore green trunks to honor the military, look at Andre in other fights .. green is his "color" so to speak.

cuz The Matrix, his nickname, is associated with the color green.
                  Last edited by MJ406; 10-24-2009, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                    Margarito disgraced the Military whenever he came out with camouflage clothes and used his plaster-wraps.
                    He was wearing red attire in the Shane fight mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X