No announcement yet.

Police: Man shot son after watching Mayweather-Marquez fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    somehow some way floyd will be blamed for this..lol..its already related to floyd by the articles title..lol..floyd is the tupac of boxing..i remember 2pac was blamed for a shooting when some kid shot someone and had 2pac in his tapedeck..lmfao
    Larry, do you know anything about this incident?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Well I guess Marquez isn't the only one who's shot.
      ...............True

Comment

killing your son..is like killing yourself.....sad as ****.................God bless his soul..he must be shellshocked

Comment

Im a father and it makes me sick to hear this, I dont care if he was a Marine, he killed his son and that can't be over-looked, hope he rots in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
            Larry, do you know anything about this incident?
            "no larryx was at home i swear..and floyd was still doing interviews..neither floyd nor the mafia was involved"-quoted through my attorney

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              Somehow a floyd hater will blame floyd for this

ahahah youre in fukn red... ahahaha loser

Comment

lol how is this boxing news?

Comment

Pops killed his son for always dragging him to a mr.counterfeit cash fight. He was bored to death. So he just decided to return the favor.

Comment

You make a thread about someone being shot after watching a fight? With this type of thinking I can make a topic that someone shot someone after watching the Memphis baseball game. Or I could say someone was shot after watching the Monday Night football game.

It would be endless...........

Comment

Why is this on a boxing site? Maybe I missed something but does the shooting have anything to do with something that happened during the fight?

They were in a bar, they were probably drunk, people do stupid s*** that ruin their lives when they are drunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X