Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drinking all night may be cause to create a thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not suicidal, before anyone starts worrying. I have far too much sense for that.

Comment

I hope you get better.

And here's my take.. You say you want to be with friends, right? And you have an obvious appetite for some of that drank.. So why not hit up a party this weekend? Or have some friends over for a beer? Best of both worlds.

Comment

I've had plenty of such days.. When the nights are too long and you're sitting with a bottle of alcohol wondering what the **** happened... But I always wake up the following morning/afternoon and the day looks much brighter. No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
          I've had plenty of such days.. When the nights are too long and you're sitting with a bottle of alcohol wondering what the **** happened... But I always wake up the following morning/afternoon and the day looks much brighter. No ****.
          Why do you say no **** after that? There was nothing remotely gay about that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            Why do you say no **** after that? There was nothing remotely gay about that statement.
            Lol, just covering my ass I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              I hope you get better.

And here's my take.. You say you want to be with friends, right? And you have an obvious appetite for some of that drank.. So why not hit up a party this weekend? Or have some friends over for a beer? Best of both worlds.
              I just gotta set **** straight again, settle down. Maybe take a walk and blaze a nug.

I just got hit with a bunch of ****, I was sort of in a state of shock you could say. I haven't eaten in 2 ****in days, just tried eating some ice cream but I don't even really have an appetite for that.

Basically speaking, my one friend committed suicide, my other "friends" disresprected the fuking hell out of me. With a few exceptions.

It's sort of like one person died, and than other people who I've associated with threw it in my face exactly how much they are in fact not my friends. In the latter case, I was pretty much aware deep down, but now it has become blatantly obvious.

Comment

Working...
              X