X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Luiz is worse then Fellani.. what a moron

Comment

• Arsenal have Chelsea's number a little bit.

Odd because they're not very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Arsenal have Chelsea's number a little bit.

Odd because they're not very good.
        Best Arsenal has played there in a very long time tbh.

I don't think Arsenal are a bad team, look at their squad they have some really good players but I think Wenger's tactics are terrible and they're mentally fragile. When they're confident, they play some really good football. Wenger took off Lacazette, I think he should've taken off Iwobi for Sanchez. **** like that I don't get.

Comment

• **** me, Ramsey didn't play like an arsewipe today. He was very good today. Especially the first half.

I don't think it's a coincidence we look more of a solid unit without Ozil and Sanchez in the team.

Comment

• at Arsenal fans celebrating a draw against 10 man Chelsea.

Even the players settled for a point when Luiz was sent off, didn't dare try and go for the 3 points. Chelsea were absolute dog ****, they were there for the taking today. There was one point late in the second half where if Giroud turned with the ball at ran at the defence it would have been two on two but he got the ball and passed it back to the centre backs.

Suppose it was a Europa League side against a CL side so shouldn't be too surprised but still, very small time from Arsenal that.

Comment

• What a goal from Valencia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                at Arsenal fans celebrating a draw against 10 man Chelsea.

Even the players settled for a point when Luiz was sent off, didn't dare try and go for the 3 points. Chelsea were absolute dog ****, they were there for the taking today. There was one point late in the second half where if Giroud turned with the ball at ran at the defence it would have been two on two but he got the ball and passed it back to the centre backs.

Suppose it was a Europa League side against a CL side so shouldn't be too surprised but still, very small time from Arsenal that.
                I've not seen 1 person celebrating a draw?

This is celebrating a draw.....

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  I've not seen 1 person celebrating a draw?

This is celebrating a draw.....

Scenes when Arsenal fans do a pitch invasion over a nil nil draw at Chelsea

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Scenes when Arsenal fans do a pitch invasion over a nil nil draw at Chelsea

That was the disallowed goal?

Comment

• I'll await you to supply actual evidence of anyone celebrations a draw today.....

Comment

Working...
                      X