Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao takes on all comers, really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
    Why is it ok for Pacman to cherry pick a belt from FREAKING David Diaz, but Floyd gets criticized for beating Baldomir who was the lineal welterweight champion, who just defeated Zab Judah, oh yeah Floyd defeated Judah to. Why didn't Pacman fight Juan Diaz at that time?
    Come on Pac fans can't yall come up with something, this is pathetic. I'm trying to have a legitimate boxing conversation here. I'm starting to think everything I've heard about *******s is true lol.

Comment

Why is it ok for Pacman to cherry pick a belt from FREAKING David Diaz, but Floyd gets criticized for beating Baldomir who was the lineal welterweight champion, who just defeated Zab Judah, oh yeah Floyd defeated Judah to. Why didn't Pacman fight Juan Diaz at that time?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
        Pac jumped up in weight cause he was running scared from the challenges in the 130lbs division.
        Humberto Soto, Edwin Valero, Joan Guzman and Marquez were there at 130lbs with Pac, so Pac jumped to 135lbs to fight c-level paper champion David Diaz, rather than face the Soto, Valero, Guzman, Marquez.

Then DelaHoya helped Pac avoid those challenger by giving him a FIXED FIGHT at 147lbs against himself (Oscar).

Pac fought a shot, weight-drained Cotto, with EPO Steroids/Hormones in his(Pac)'s system.

Then Oscar arranged another FIXED FIGHT with Clottey, and now has another FIXED FIGHT with Margarito.

what a resume.
        keep hating hater. be glad to be watching greatness unfold and stop being bitter because he beat your idols. guzman,soto,valer are tougher fights for pac than cotto,clottey and margarito at welterweight. if its so easy to move in weight and do what he is doing then why doesn't soto and guzman fight at welter, heck they can barely fight good at lightweight. Keep hating on a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
          keep hating hater. be glad to be watching greatness unfold and stop being bitter because he beat your idols. guzman,soto,valer are tougher fights for pac than cotto,clottey and margarito at welterweight. if its so easy to move in weight and do what he is doing then why doesn't soto and guzman fight at welter, heck they can barely fight good at lightweight. Keep hating on a legend.
          Why won't this "legend" fight anybody on a 3+ fight winning streak? I'm waiting.......

Comment

because floyd has been a welterweight for 5 years and his only has mosley on his resume. pac has had 4 fights and has fought 3 top welterweights. This isa guy that just came from the great fights at featherweight. The truth is pac deserves a lot of credit because he has pushed himself to greater heights. If Floyd was to do wha pac is doing now then he would be fighting middleweights and thats a true story.

Comment

because soto and guzman aren't juiced-up top rank fighters.

If Manny was great...he wouldn't need catcweights and peds.

Comment

Why won't this "legend" fight anybody on a 3+ fight winning streak? I'm waiting.......
                so its all about having a perfect record now. seriously your arguements are worse than dog**** you pretend to be unbiased but i can tell by the way you respond that you are a hater. Like i said before who is he supposed to fight he wanted mayweather but he *****ed out how you supposed to blame pac on that. its easy tro discredit a resume, but what you have to see is what heis doing. a former flyweight champ fighting welterweights. Thats greatness and if you cant appreciate that then i aint got time for you because you aint a true fan of the sport.

Comment

Because he's not great.

He won't even fight somebody with speed and movement.

Comment

so its all about having a perfect record now. seriously your arguements are worse than dog**** you pretend to be unbiased but i can tell by the way you respond that you are a hater. Like i said before who is he supposed to fight he wanted mayweather but he *****ed out how you supposed to blame pac on that. its easy tro discredit a resume, but what you have to see is what heis doing. a former flyweight champ fighting welterweights. Thats greatness and if you cant appreciate that then i aint got time for you because you aint a true fan of the sport.
                    I saw some of your old posts this morning when I was browsing some old threads, they were so hilarious.

First you argued about how anything less than a 24 day cutoff would seriously weaken Manny.

Then V-3 pointed out how Manny had his blood taken 19 days out before Clottey and you told him to show proof cuz you had been on vacay and it couldn't be true.

Once he showed you proof you said that Manny probably did the blood tests 19 days out just to see if he could handle it.

Then when someone pointed out to you that this blood test is given before every fight you disappeared.

I gotta hand it to you, bud. Manny should hire you for secret service because you would leap into a bullet for ol' boy.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                      Because he's not great.

He won't even fight somebody with speed and movement.
                      you aint a true fan of the sport if you think pac is not great. Watch some ufc thats more your style.

Comment

Working...
                      X