Anthony Joshua Says Floyd's Record Does Not Compete With Marciano's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Turd Hurder?

That's the stuff you pull out of your teeth after a night with Floyd, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Dude we all know he's part black, stop trying to validate it. OK so he spent 2 weeks in a holding cell or on house arrest. You'd get more time than that just for looking the way you do.

What we care about here, on this BOXING site, is his Irish heritage which has made him the Heavyweight Champion of the World.
      Why you can’t just admit you were wrong as always. The Validate what? There’s nothing to validate. You don’t care about boxing all you care about is strip clubsand trannys.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        That's the stuff you pull out of your teeth after a night with Floyd, right?
        You sure are comfortable spewing all these ****sexual fantasies. Didn’t know straight men thought like that lol

Comment

You sure are comfortable spewing all these ****sexual fantasies. Didn’t know straight men thought like that lol
          Not quite as comfortable as you are when It comes to making racist remarks.

Comment

Not quite as comfortable as you are when It comes to making racist remarks.
            Put me on ignore then. I don’t want to read anymore of your gày fantasies anyway.

Comment

Put me on ignore then. I don’t want to read anymore of your gày fantasies anyway.
              Only pvssies put people on ignore, but you wouldn't know anything about pvssy. You posted a picture of the corn cob Floyd had shoved up your a$$, you racist Floyd ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Marciano fought blown up Light Heavyweights and shot fighters. He is one if my favorite fighters to watch, but he was also overrated. Would have lost to most of the great Heavies of the 60's and 70's. He doesn't come close to the talent of Floyd Mayweather.
                Are you aware Marciano weighed 185 Pounds and thats same day of the fight which means today he would have fought as a light heavy,think before you write you are showing the brains of a typical Floydtard

Comment

Only pvssies put people on ignore, but you wouldn't know anything about pvssy. You posted a picture of the corn cob Floyd had shoved up your a$$, you racist Floyd ****er.
                  Well stop crying about it b1tch.
                  Acting like a ***** just like your father. Only a fàggot like him would raise a lady boy that talk about dicks and men’s anus all day. Weird áss homô

Comment

all you care about is strippers and trannys.
                    In my defense, I've honestly never even met your parents

Comment

Marciano wasn't qualified to carry Larry Holmes' jock strap..

Comment

Working...
                      X