No announcement yet.

Firing A Relative

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Btw what's a decent business in the Philippines? I can only think of buying a house/apartment for rent. I don't like the food/restaurant business.
    it depends but you gotta have a lot of capital to really survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      he didnt' have my back when i gave him the job when he begged me for one to save his ass what makes you think he would have my back later on? that's the problem.

He's still family, I don't know you, and I don't know him, and I don't know how your family works, its probably different from mine, but family is everything, even if he is a selfish fcuk up, he's still family, and you never know whats around the corner, and could be a time when he's needed and steps up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        He's still family, I don't know you, and I don't know him, and I don't know how your family works, its probably different from mine, but family is everything, even if he is a selfish fcuk up, he's still family, and you never know whats around the corner, and could be a time when he's needed and steps up for you.
        he's not first blood dude. brothers are fine but a relative is different.

Comment

that's why I am really against nepotism

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            that's why I am really against nepotism
            that's pilipinas por you brader.

Comment

never hire relatives or friends its just always never really works out. I learned that by first hand experience.

They act like you betrayed them and **** when you just tell them to do wtf you hired them for.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Family is everything but if I had any working for me and they were constant screw ups they would still get canned

Comment

fired my cousin when i was running a landscaping gig in college. only person i've ever fired

he grew up quite a bit after he left home and went to the marines, but when he was a 17 year old kid he was a punk and literally didnt' listen to a word i said. not sure if he was too dubm, didn't care, had some kind of deficit in ability to listen and process, but i didn't care. i gave him about three strikes, and then i fired him.

we're cool now, he was just a kid at the time. now he's a man and respectable.

Comment

rule to follow.. if you're gonna hire a relative, make sure you hire one that you can control. dont be a nice guy and hire one of your cousin that is in/out of jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Family is everything but if I had any working for me and they were constant screw ups they would still get canned
                      Damn I have to cringe everytime I see that gif of yours man, and it sucks cause you're a good poster lol.

Lomachenko is such a cornball, cringeworthy taunting from that dweeb. Please consider putting up a Roy Jones or Prince Naseem taunting video dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X