No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Claims His Dead Mic Was Trick By Mayweather, SHO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Not whining but i love pointing put the b1tch in you.
    Aww lil xixi is all excited. Im sure your thong is mos def chafing your female parts now......keep whispering them nasty words, i love it when bi.tches talk dirty when Im abusing them

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
      Aww lil xixi is all excited. Im sure your thong is mos def chafing your female parts now......keep whispering them nasty words, i love it when bi.tches talk dirty when Im abusing them
      You f@g....keep you your bedroom dirty talk fantasies to the trannies that you let blow your back out nightly pvssy. We on a boxing forum talk boxing or gtfoh.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
        "That was a lame move by mayweather."
        Really? what lame move Mayweather Jr. did? i saw the entire video I don't see any "lame move" from Floyd.. LOL!
        So during McGregor BS speech for teens Floyd was alone behind him, sitting and waiting then when he took the micro, McGregor sit with his UFC crew who give him a micro and then he try to wreck Floy speech and now you moron you say that it was a lame move from Floyd?????
        Yes it was a lame move from Floyd loser. It's more interesting to see back and forth arguing than Floyd talking nonsense for 20min

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          You f@g....keep you your bedroom dirty talk fantasies to the trannies that you let blow your back out nightly pvssy. We on a boxing forum talk boxing or gtfoh.
          You talk exactly like the filthy whoar i thought u were. Did the aquafor work for your female parts that were chafed? Next time, tell your papi to take it easy on your boypus.s
          When your ready to talk boxing, let me know, otherwise quit hittin the nutsack like a speedbag with your mouf, bi.tchboi

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Says the Floyd cum-guzzler...actually Floyd wanted to throw down first...
            Says Coner dick sucker who think McGregor has a chance to beat on of the greatest boxer of all time. Couldnt even KO Nate Diaz, but he KO the best defensive fighter of all time. Ur one dumbmuthefuker.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              McGee lost because he was muted by taking his mic away. Floyd clearly the A side so McGee is going to have to deal with the politics against him.
              Mayweather never interrupted McGregor when He was talking. Don't bring that mute bull****.

Comment

McGregor should bring Shantel Jackson if he really wants to say F.U to Floyd. Can you imagine if he brings her on stage next to him

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                  It wasnt ledderman kid. It was is effective punches and busier output. I believe he outanded may as well. Theres a reaon may rematched him.

As for Chino 1, a rematch happened because may beat him so convincingly.....yeah, ok
                  If harold didn't get you it was a combination or jim & larry.

As for Cheno, Floyd just likes to shut his haters up. It was convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                    Yes it was a lame move from Floyd loser. It's more interesting to see back and forth arguing than Floyd talking nonsense for 20min
                    "b ! t c h", "f µ k", "suck", yep that seems full of sense for you... MORON!

A question for you... why you are a fan of that irish MMA fighter?
                    Another one: Is the trash talking and the press conferences are more important for you than the bout himself?

Nonsense from Floyd... really? about what? his world titles in 5 different classes and to be unbeaten as a pro? and your McQuitter is full of good sens... McQuitter fans are morons! and 99% of them believe that Dana White is a former UFC champion...

EVERYTHING your white punk say is BS and only teens like you believe every BS he say

Calling a retired boxer for a boxing bout and then complaining about boxing rules everyday since the contract is signed... yep full of good sense...

"2-time UFC "world champion" simultaneously"! LOL! first the UFC is not a world association so there's ZERO "UFC world champion", secondly the UFC let him keep his first "Dana White's belt" for one year without defending it, just for the buzz "first time in history of the UFC a fighter will have two "world" belts at the same time" LOL! yep full of good sense... or BS FOR TEENS?

Comment

Working...
                    X