Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Prez Wants 'Proof' of Fraud, Corruption in Pacquiao-Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the big dunn View Post
    couple things:

It's good to see someone with a recent join date contribute positively to the forum. Usually we get ass clowns like apples that are alts of someone recently banned.

Great and interesting post. I wonder why this guy is back involved with things.

"looking into possible fight fixing, medical document fraud, scale tampering and illegal transport of mexican fighters to the usa"-hmm very interesting.
    if you dvr'd the fight or used a youtube link go watch the end when the scores are about to be read! This gibbons guy who walked into the ring with manny mysteriously is standing behind horn all of a sudden like he knows who won already! Even before buffer reads the scores this gibbons guy is looking over to horn and even that crooked bald wbo president was looking at horn as if they both knew who the winner was..... I hope im not the only one who noticed these things....
    Im guilty of posting dumb things too sometimes lol! Hard to take everything seriously 24/7..

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
      if you dvr'd the fight or used a youtube link go watch the end when the scores are about to be read! This gibbons guy who walked into the ring with manny mysteriously is standing behind horn all of a sudden like he knows who won already! Even before buffer reads the scores this gibbons guy is looking over to horn and even that crooked bald wbo president was looking at horn as if they both knew who the winner was..... I hope im not the only one who noticed these things....
      Im guilty of posting dumb things too sometimes lol! Hard to take everything seriously 24/7..
      I will look at this more closely.

Comment

Originally posted by the big dunn View Post
        i will look at this more closely.
        let me know if you noticed the same thing. Gibbons even tried to grab the wbo president and push him towards horn before the scores were read but that guy was like get the hell of me lmfao as if to say you are making it too obvious dumbass...

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
          In that picture right behind jeff horn is a guy named sean gibbons in the filipino colored poncho! Many years ago he was fired by top rank after they were investigated for fixing fights (allegedly) by the fbi..... What is he doing in the ring???? WBO????
          PROOF IN THE LINK BELOW
          http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...-gibbons_x.htm
          Great post.

If the WBO wants something solid to base their investigation on they should start there.

Of course we all know that the WBO doesn't really care about exposing corruption since they are in bed with Bob Arum. All of Top Rank's world champions hold a WBO belt.

Where's Thomas Hauser, Steve Kim, or Gabriel Montoya with a series of investigative articles on this? Are they in bed with Bob Arum too?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
            The re-score will be 115-113 Pacquiao and the story will go: see, told you was close, no robbery. Did the Bradley re-score serve any purpose?
            this was just to put some closure. this is just for show

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
              The re-score will be 115-113 Pacquiao and the story will go: see, told you was close, no robbery. Did the Bradley re-score serve any purpose?
              Wasn't a close fight at all, I just seen one man swinging and missing a hell of a lot maybe he did enough to take 3 rounds, but in mostly every round his work looked so ineffective and he was constantly eating better shots in return.

I say round 9 was a definite 10-8 rd as well, I'd say the correct score would be 118-109 or 117-110

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Great post.

If the WBO wants something solid to base their investigation on they should start there.

Of course we all know that the WBO doesn't really care about exposing corruption since they are in bed with Bob Arum. All of Top Rank's world champions hold a WBO belt.

Where's Thomas Hauser, Steve Kim, or Gabriel Montoya with a series of investigative articles on this? Are they in bed with Bob Arum too?
                i just went back and watched the whole post fight scene in the ring again! Gibbons comes in after the fight is over and immediately goes over to the horn side! he even pulled out his cell and starting taking pictures of horn as if he already won! then him and the wbo president whisper to each other in the middle of the ring! go look at the youtube links of the full fight! he is the one in that filipino colored poncho!

Comment

Interesting sh^t.

Well obviously Kim is a TR shill. I assume Montoya to be or at least respective of Kim's relationship with Arum since he has a relationship with Kim + since he's more or less out of boxing outside of random sh^t here & there it seems like these days.

Hauser should be free to hit Top Rank upside the head since they are no longer working with HBO doe. Hauser is a HBO shill not TR.

Comment

Great post.

i just went back and watched the whole post fight scene in the ring again! Gibbons comes in after the fight is over and immediately goes over to the horn side! he even pulled out his cell and starting taking pictures of horn as if he already won! then him and the wbo president whisper to each other in the middle of the ring! go look at the youtube links of the full fight! he is the one in that filipino colored poncho! HOUSER KIM AND MONTOYA DONT CARE ABOUT BOXING! THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR FAVORITE PROMOTERS AND PROTECT THEM WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT!

Comment

Good point. If anyone is gonna expose anything here it won't be the WBO cuz clearly WBO & Top Rank have some sort of agreement with each other since 8 of the WBO title holders are Top Rank fighters. I'm not sure any promotion has more of any one abc group's titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X