Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American analyses Errol Spence: "You have been fooled. Kell Brook knocks him out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    2 quits in a row. Kell always looking for easy way out. At least go out like a man. Sooooo 38 fights, 13 yrs career & we still standing at 1 good win? Hahah Julio Diaz would be the 2nd best name on his record
    Pretty much, and I would told he was the man at 147 with a resume like that... SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Pretty much, and I would told he was the man at 147 with a resume like that... SMH.
      I'd rather have a glass chin, than a glass heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
        This fight doesn't go past nine (9) rounds with Kell Brook winning. I'm 100% sure of that. Three (3) scenarios:
        1. Kell catches Earl and brutally KO's him
        2. Ref saves Earl from an accumulation of punishment
        3. Earl's corner throw in the towel/save him
        What happened dude ?

You a fan of Spence now ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          yeah, you are right. i rewatched a few rounds the other day, bundu was actually tagging him lol. spencers chin isnt hard to find
          #ManDown..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            yeah we'll see about that on saturday night

The reason why I post it is so you won't be shocked and so I get to say "I told you so".
            Yeh you told that sucker real good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              What happened dude ?

You a fan of Spence now ?
              We both know what happened. I'm not a fan. Definately intrigued by a big, strong puncher being thrown into the mix at Welterweight. Kell Brook is done.

Comment

Give the video analyst dude credit.

He immediately came out with a video eating major crow instead of running and hiding like some posters we know.

Here it is. Someone can put it up so it can show cuz I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k-AUtsCrZY

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Yow. WTF? If you dream up five lottery numbers, past them my way.
                  And I didn't put any money on the fight. I don't bet on fights I'm emotionally involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Yeh you told that sucker real good.
                    I told this yesterday. The first 6 rounds were exactly like I expected the whole fight to go. Brook being technically superior and much stronger.

However, unfortunately for Brook. This isn't a 6 round game and injuries are part of the sport.

Credit to spence. I was impressed because he seemed to lose a little faith in himself around rounds 5-6, walking backwards and getting muscled around.

But he stuck to it, and proved to be the better man on the night.

Comment

Working...
                    X