No announcement yet.

Errol Spence sums up the GGG haters in a nut shell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    You know how big Golovkin is getting when these dudes are making 10-20 hate threads a day about him. Only Floyd and Manny have got more attention on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
      I think you inadvertently hit the nail on the head, since a lot of this hate for a very entertaining and skilled fighter is reminiscent of all the backlash that Pacquiao was getting online.
      For example the cringeworthy 3yr long "CW campaign". Many of those characters are busy defending a CW demand 10x worse

Comment

Originally posted by dranoel View Post
        How the hell is this not a race thing?

Like can't fighters, even, look at certain things objectively?

Clearly GGG was overmatched for wade, in fact, 100:1 fav

and a brother has to stick with a brother,
        but as soon as that guy loses, they have to get like the bigger dude in there to defend things for african americans it seems? Like some grade school type of garbage
        so childish Spence

Total nonsense imo
        Iunno how that happens
        if I were african american, I'd still see GGG as a sick fighter
        he has the amateur experience, he has the technicals, and he has the power
        You can't really hate on him knocking out whoever is put in front of him.
        I wouldn't side with Wade if you paid me to, if Wade was white
        nobody would of been his friend with those skills
        can't lie
        This is nothing new and is the reason why I dog the $h!t of Larry on this site. Within blacks if you don't support blacks you are a sell out or a Uncle Tom. Now because ggg has been beating black fighters blacks don't want to respect ggg, it's really pathetic mind set to have, aka f!u!ck a Larry

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
          I think you inadvertently hit the nail on the head, since a lot of this hate for a very entertaining and skilled fighter is reminiscent of all the backlash that Pacquiao was getting online.

I wish an accurate survey could be done on golovkin fans. I guarantee 60% of his fans are unloyal former pacquiao fans that have used the term "f lomo"

Comment

Lol!

Spence just another insecure brother. Sad. Just when I started to like him. There goes that.

With this type mentality, it's more than likely that his estrogen **** are from steroid abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              Lol!

Spence just another insecure brother. Sad. Just when I started to like him. There goes that.

With this type mentality, it's more than likely that his estrogen **** are from steroid abuse.
              Damn! Are you going to start calling him Erroid like that other guy did?

Comment

Hahahahaha, GGG haters in a nutshell, that was damn funny.

Comment

but as soon as that guy loses, they have to get like the bigger dude in there to defend things for african americans it seems? Like some grade school type of garbage
                  so childish Spence

Total nonsense imo
                  Iunno how that happens
                  can't lie
                  Why does it even have to be race. you do know they have the same Manager in Al Haymon right? What to expect him to say (who do you think he was going to root for). Ward does beat anyone in that weight range and that is why he gets ducked. People just want to see they guy get tested and Ward would have been the perfect fight that could have established the #1 P4P fighter after Floyd and GGG's side turned it down.
                  Last edited by kej718; 04-24-2016, 08:00 PM.

Comment

so childish Spence

Total nonsense imo
                    Iunno how that happens
                    can't lie
                    That is so true.

White Wade=No Love From White or Black Fans

Since I am white, I'll be objective here.

Kovalev=Awesome, bone-crushing power. May be a bit of a jerk outside the ring, but hey. I don't watch him for his personality
                    Tyson Fury= I watch him for his personality. And he beat the number one heavyweight.
                    Wladimir Klitschko= Was a fan for a long time and still am to a point, but the holding is BS. The ref in the Povetkin fight should have taken more points away. Still, 18 defenses and many of them by knockout. The man deserves credit.
                    Gennady Golovkin=Great skills, great power. Just needs great opponents. Given who's ducked him, I side with him.
                    Paulie Malignaggi= Never cared for his fighting. No power. Lost most times when he stepped up. Never ending hatred of Pacquiao makes me like him way less. Not a fan.
                    Canelo Alvarez= Excellent skills. Definitely coming into his own as a fighter. I hope he doesn't duck Golovkin, though.
                    Martin Murray= He's a decent fighter, but lacks power and every time he steps up, he chokes. Not a fan.
                    George Groves= Pretty good fighter, but limited.
                    Micky Ward= Helluva a brawler but very limited.
                    Arturo Gatti= The high light reel, but obviously took way too many punches.
                    Carl Froch= Great power and good fighter, but seems like a prick.
                    Ricky Hatton= Good, but not great fighter.
                    Henry Maske= Not bad, but never fought outside of Germany and pretty weak opposition.
                    Andrew Golota= Lots of skills but obviously had a screw loose.
                    Lou Savarese= A bum.
                    Vinny Pazienza= Never impressed, except with his chin.
                    Dana Rosenblatt= Never impressed.
                    Sven Ottke= A joke.
                    Valuev= Never impressed.
                    Tye Fields= A bum.
                    Greg Haugen= A bum.
                    Chris Algieri= Very limited.

Most of my favorite fighters are not white- Duran, Armstrong, Louis. When you wear the race blinders, you're blinding yourself.

Comment

Lmaoooo hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X