Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do bradley fans pretend bradley fought stupid on purpose against ruslan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because it's a cute story.

Comment

Same ones that say Mayweather fought to "entertain" the fans against Cotto.

Comment

Bradley was in a state of being hurt throughout that fight. He didn't fight stupid. He fought rocked.

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
          How about he didn't KO him because he couldn't KO him? Saying I could of KO'ed him but I just didn't want to, is Different BS all together.
          Looking to the ref to stop it, tagging him easily, cut him up badly, ahead on scorecards. just proves that Margo was tough and couldn't be put away.
          Not only that but manny got tagged by an uppercut and it buckled him so he didn't want to risk getting tagged again. Man you owned on your first post though! Ha

Comment

Personally thought Bradley didn't respect Ruslan in the beginning of the fight, he was just coming off a controversial win against Manny, the fans and media *****ted on him, he couldn't get a fight so when this fight was signed Bradley just wanted to f him up and show that he was a true warrior and probably thought of Ruslan as a euro bum that he would walk through.

He did fight stupid got tagged and hurt early regained his senses then proceeded to box smart and beat on the Russian from rounds 3-10maybe 11 untill he got hurt again in round 12.

If Bradley decided to box the Russian and not go toe to toe early I bet Bradley would win 10-2 or 11-1 would have Been a blow out But it's better that Bradley fought the way he did he gained some fans even if he almost lost the fight.

Comment

Working...
            X