Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Alvarez and Guerrero deserve a shot but Manny does not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simple they agreed to VADA testing where pac refused and proceeded to sue floyd for slander

Comment

floyd offered manny 40mil but did he deserve that? nope.

floyd was way generous to make the fight happen but manny refused it.

manny acquired losses, and brought his stocks down. his floyd mayweather lottery has long sailed, get over it.

Floyd will not get any credit for beating manny so theres no point to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle pauly View Post
        Furthermore,..how is Khan being thrown around as a legitimate challenge and match for Floyd,...and Manny supposedly isn't. Khan is a "never was"...Everytime he had a big fight he got knocked out!!!

Manny is an elite level fighter who hit a speed bump when he was hit by the perfect shot at the perfect time by another elite fighter. Forget Bradley,..that was not a loss.

How can Floyd Sr's argument be taken seriously.

IMO Manny is the ONLY fight that makes sense for Floyd. IMO this is not even an argument.

Manny is an 8 division champion. Look at his resume. Now look at Khan's. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to determine who the more worthy opponent is.

This is getting ridiculous. Khan will probably end up being Floyds opponent this May,..God...let's hope not!

At first,...I used to give Floyd the benefit of the doubt with this Floyd vs. Manny dream fight.
        You know it's getting hard to defend Floyd's logic. He's a great fighter,..there is really no reason that I can think of for him to truly fear getting into the ring with Manny,...But I'm starting to wonder???
        Bro let me translate what Floyds crack head father was saying....
        We are scared to fuucking death of Pacquaio and will come up with ever reason NOT to fight him. Like Manny cant fight Floyd unless he sells his children or some shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          floyd offered manny 40mil but did he deserve that? nope.

floyd was way generous to make the fight happen but manny refused it.

manny acquired losses, and brought his stocks down. his floyd mayweather lottery has long sailed, get over it.

Floyd will not get any credit for beating manny so theres no point to this fight.
          Floyd will get credit just for taking the fight. But we all know hes scared and will never fight him!

Comment

It's pretty obvious that Floyd Jr. doesn't want the fight. Canelo got a shot with Floyd because his fighting style can handle by Floyd. Manny Pacquiao's has everything to beat Floyd Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPosadas26 View Post
              It's pretty obvious that Floyd Jr. doesn't want the fight. Canelo got a shot with Floyd because his fighting style can handle by Floyd. Manny Pacquiao's has everything to beat Floyd Jr.
              everything....and some

Comment

Lets see Guerrero fights with the company that Floyd has done business with since 2007 maybe that has something to do with it; Canelo just happened to be the guy everybody wanted to Floyd fight but I could be wrong I mean it broke a few all-time records. Yes Manny deserves a Floyd fight will they ever get past egoes to make it happen no they won't.

Comment

because they were told to take a payoff. manny wont.

Comment

Working...
                  X