No announcement yet.

The Holidays start for me today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Happy Holidays to you too, Tim. I'd toast in your general direction and throw one back, but unfortunately I'm dry.

My extended holiday starts on my birthday (the 19th) and goes through to the new year, as always.
    Thanks Sir.

You work for yourself, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Merry Christmas to you and your family Tim and everyone on this thread...

...and a Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        Thanks Sir.

You work for yourself, right?
        I used to.

Unfortunately the economic crash and some turmoil in my personal life pretty much ruined that, so now I'm working for the man like most everybody else. Doing graphic design in a ****ing sign shop.

It's not the glamorous gig that I used to have making my own hours, freelancing for local companies and moonlighting on the internet for extra cash, but it's a paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          ...and a Happy New Year!
          I am going to have that song in my head for a week now.

Thanks brother from another mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            Thank you, Uncle K. 2013 is the year i get a hold of the chip on my shoulder and start acting more like you.

Thanks for being such a positive influence on us immature man/children.
            Thanks for the compliment I'll be working till the 19th but I ain't complaining. I'm bored when not working. Hope some works will come my way during the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I used to.

Unfortunately the economic crash and some turmoil in my personal life pretty much ruined that, so now I'm working for the man like most everybody else. Doing graphic design in a ****ing sign shop.

It's not the glamorous gig that I used to have making my own hours, freelancing for local companies and moonlighting on the internet for extra cash, but it's a paycheck.
              I hear you. I am doing the same - training people in private away from my gym so I don't have to pay the gym their dues. I have always heard about "poor economies" and what have you but it has never effected me before until this year.

Crazy.

Comment

It hit the online economy really hard.

People are still making money online via ****, writing, and ebay, but those are the only reliable avenues for making money online right now. When it comes to advertising, photography, and graphic design the online market is pretty much dead nationally because companies aren't as willing to hire outside of their hallways. They're not willing to hire period. Everybody's just watching the market with baited breath.

Comment

Happy Holidays to you & your loved ones, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
                    Happy Holidays to you & your loved ones, bro.
                    Same to you man. And thank you. ))

Comment

Working...
                    X