Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Shade please. We all know that Bob said this so there is nothing to say. As for floyd, I don't know where he is. And so what if he hasn't said anything to the media. What does that mean?
    why are you getting defensive? just a simple question because last i heard he isnt thinking about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      Do these 2 just take turns playing their fans for a damn fool???wait till they have fights signed then all the sudden they want the fight so damn bad??it's becoming fucking comical
      Exactly. Both of them are just using each other to promote themselves. I would be shocked, but not overly shocked, if they were sitting somewhere clashing their beer bottles together laughing at all us fools!LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        why are you getting defensive? just a simple question because last i heard he isnt thinking about boxing.
        defensive about what? what does floyd thought process have to do with my comments on elbosshogg's post?

Comment

defensive about what? what does floyd thought process have to do with my comments on elbosshogg's post?
          defensive about floyd. i asked you a simple question not related to that other guys post. "so what if he hasnt said anything to the media" that was a defensive quote when i was just asking where is floyd?! i didnt ask why has he not said anything to the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            defensive about floyd. i asked you a simple question not related to that other guys post. "so what if he hasnt said anything to the media" that was a defensive quote when i was just asking where is floyd?! i didnt ask why has he not said anything to the media.
            I followed that with "what does it mean?" so its not a quote its a question to you as to why you are brining it up. My guess is because you are implying that Bob said what he said after floyd said he wasn't interested in boxing, which would'nt be true.

Comment

I followed that with "what does it mean?" so its not a quote its a question to you as to why you are brining it up. My guess is because you are implying that Bob said what he said after floyd said he wasn't interested in boxing, which would'nt be true.
              jesus, im not here for an argument, its a simple question, where is floyd at? and you are saying what does it mean? i dont get it!

i was expecting an answer long the lines of he is looking for opponents or he isnt thinking about boxing at the minute, or he is taking a vacation after jail etc etc.

we havent heard a peep out of him regarding his boxing plans after jail.

Comment

DIdn't Bob also say that floyd wasn't in consideration for Manny's next fight, that it was cotto, jmm or bradley? Does that staement factor into your post?
                it does but it has no relevancy to my post. Mayweather was a option to fight this time around till the timeline got too narrow. Hence not enough time to promote a fight of that magnitude so now Mayweather is out of the question to fight this time around. but this is off topic of what the OP is crying about. He complaining that now Pacquaio has a fight signed now he saying this and that, fact is they asking him about mayweather when he gets on espn or whatever. Pacquaio did not say "but wait skip enough of me vs marquez lets talk about floyd" lmfao it is not hard to understand this.

And the OP is just being a fanboy hypocrite, cause is it not Mayweather who mentions Pacquaio in his press conference speech by saying and "yes Pacquaio your next" with no provocation to even mention Pacquaio yet he does it out his free will. Pacquaio has never done this, He doesn't even mention mayweather unless asked..

/END THREAD

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  it does but it has no relevancy to my post. Mayweather was a option to fight this time around till the timeline got too narrow. Hence not enough time to promote a fight of that magnitude so now Mayweather is out of the question to fight this time around. but this is off topic of what the OP is crying about. He complaining that now Pacquaio has a fight signed now he saying this and that, fact is they asking him about mayweather when he gets on espn or whatever. Pacquaio did not say "but wait skip enough of me vs marquez lets talk about floyd" lmfao it is not hard to understand this.

And the OP is just being a fanboy hypocrite, cause is it not Mayweather who mentions Pacquaio in his press conference speech by saying and "yes Pacquaio your next" with no provocation to even mention Pacquaio yet he does it out his free will. Pacquaio has never done this, He doesn't even mention mayweather unless asked..

/END THREAD
                  I also remember floyd announcing a fight just one day before Manny fought.

Comment

• Well, talk about "The Fight" usually comes when the Media is interviewing Manny Pacquiao. The Media usually interviews Manny Pacquiao during the promotion for an upcoming fight. Therefore, there is nothing unusual about talks of "The Fight" taking place now.

Also, Floyd Mayweather never even discusses "The Fight" at all, so why not bring that up? Mayweather, when asked about a fight with Pacquiao, usually refuses to even acknowledge Manny Pacquiao's name. We can't be hypocritical when discussing these matters. We must always seek the truth independent of our preference for our favorite fighters. This preference only obscures truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

/END THREAD
                      each time the other fights, reporters ask about the potential floyd/manny fight. so you feel the difference is manny waiting to be asked and floyd saying something before being asked. Is this really a significant difference?

The TS point is that when Manny had no fight signed, he and his team said floyd wasn't an option for the next fight. As soon as thew fight is signed, then they discuss a potential future fight, which they know will get covered by the press.

its 6 in one hand, half dozen in the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X