Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik: If Khan Had A Better Chin He's Easily The P4P #1 !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......And if I had a sixteen inch **** I'd be the most legendary male **** star alive.

Dumb comment.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
        And if my aunt had wheels she'd be a bike.
        She's already the town bicycle.

Comment

yeah good chance he would. the algieri one is a bit of a poor performance from him but he stepped uip in weight and was giving canelo a lesson until he got tagged. the guys very hard to win rounds against. but anyway even though im a khan fan, bottom line is he doesnt have a chin. and its a big problem for him. i still wouldnt count him out against the top guys at welter, id favour them but khans the type of guy where 7 out of 10 times hes probably gonna get clipped by them, but if he dosnt then hes winning on points.

Comment

Lol Pavliks off his nut still. Im sorry but Khan gets hit to much, its his defence not his chin. His chin isnt great but id says its ok.

Its more a defensive problem, especially hooks, hes way way to open for them and gets hit with big big shots. Even if he was given Carl Frochs chin he wouldnt be p4p 1#, as he would get hit with the huge shots and most likely gas and end up losing on points.

If Pavlik said, give Khan, Floyds defence, then you'd have someone who could contend for that 1# spot for sure.

Comment

thats a big fncking if !!!!!

why even bother

Comment

Working...
              X