Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I'm hoping that he ends up being cleared of the doping thing. However, he's still got some other issues that I have a problem with. He was seen hurting himself at a party and had to be assisted to walk. It's not hard to conclude why he canceled the fight. Even if you don't believe that, he's still partying, spending hours walking around, dancing, jumping (on video mind you). There's no debating that. You, as a fan, should be insulted.

Not that anyone cares about this besides me, but the man's wife is about to give birth and he's out on a bender. It's not a reflection on him as an athlete, but it says a lot about his character. For someone who quotes scripture frequently on his twitter, it's disgustingly hypocritical behavior for him to engage in. Be a loud, be controversial, be fat if you can get away with it. But, don't be a shytbag dad and husband. That's something that's never cool, for anyone, and I'm really disappointed about that.
    I mean fury is smart in that respect. He can stay fat and lazy if he sticks a few needles in his ass a couple times a month

Comment

Fury does't respect himself how am I going to respect him

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Fury does't respect himself how am I going to respect him
        Don't worry, needles and steroids change everything!

Comment

No credit for a steroid abuser.

Comment

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
            I mean fury is smart in that respect. He can stay fat and lazy if he sticks a few needles in his ass a couple times a month
            Eh, I'm backing off that a bit until the guy has a chance to go through due process in regard to doping.

The other aspects bug me though. The source of the injury and his postponement for "recovery" (which was apparently a prescription of 750ml of 80 proof spirits per-day and lots of dancing) sounds sketchy as fk.
            Go on a bender if you can still defend your title, but he clearly can't as evidenced by what's taking place.

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
              i completely agree i don't care much for fury but the dude has earned his respect this is why i am pulling for him now cause everyone just wants to dog on him i hope he shuts these ****tards up WAR FURY!!

Comment

Tyson Fury fans are the biggest marks in boxing (worse than Golovtards) -- he steps out on ya'll and his pregnant wife too attend soccer games and gay raves getting **** faced on booze and possibly abusing all kinds of drugs when he should be 'healing' his 'injury' and providing answers to the lattest scandal surrounding him ; I hope he drops E and ends up in a strangers home too wake up with **** beads up his ass like Kell Brook.

Comment

He beat Wlad and backed up his talk. I've liked him even before. Fury definitely has my respect.

Comment

I hope Fury didn't actually touch the juice. I like him..

Comment

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
                      No, he's boring as **** inside the ring.

He puts on this fake persona just to hang onto his fans because he's a ****in borefest when he fights. Think of a large fat late mayweather
                      and now he tests positive for roids? Lmao he has needles in his butt and still hits like a woman. Better yet he had to cheat to beat an old man who didn't come to fight. Yet barely edged a win, simply patting klitschkos face here and there with the jab.

Fury is a disgrace to boxing and Wilder will knock his big goofy two faced cheating ass if they fight
                      Another new identity? You're a joke lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X