Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drinking American beer is like making love in a canoe.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
    There are a few domestic beers that go for the foreign taste(heck they are probably imported anyways) and there are a few Mexican beers that are also better than the stuff the breweries put out here too.
    Michelob lager and Michelob Amber bock are the best domestics I have drank. Mexico has some good stuff like Negra Modelo, Modelo Especial and Dos Equies Amber.

Comment

Btw, I fancy making love in a canoe after seeing this thread. Have to give that a try sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
        Btw, I fancy making love in a canoe after seeing this thread. Have to give that a try sometime.
        it does seem like fun

Comment

I've been on a beer exploring kick for the past few weeks. I find that I enjoy ambers and lagers alot. Before that, all I was drinking was Coors light and Corona. I'll never be a beer snob though cuz that ****'s annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            I've been on a beer exploring kick for the past few weeks. I find that I enjoy ambers and lagers alot. Before that, all I was drinking was Coors light and Corona. I'll never be a beer snob though cuz that ****'s annoying.
            You sound like me, though my kick has been for the past few months. I think I might be becoming a beer snob though

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
              Been in a rowboat but I think a canoe might flip. ??
              Last edited by TBear; 12-12-2010, 02:30 AM.

Comment

The beer I do drink is from local breweries.

Mexican beer taste even worse IMO. Don't get the corona hype. Tecate can be okay in the right situation though.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  You sound like me, though my kick has been for the past few months. I think I might be becoming a beer snob though
                  Are you looking down at others that have not seen the light yet? Or are you kindly suggesting they try your well-brewed varieties?

Comment

well of course the commercialized beer is ****

so is Corona

so is Fosters

so Labatt Blue

each country has the cheap beer

Sam Adams however does just fine in the beer market and make very good beer...as well as Sierra Nevada and many other well known smaller American brewers

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      well of course the commercialized beer is ****

so is Corona

so is Fosters

so Labatt Blue

each country has the cheap beer

Sam Adams however does just fine in the beer market and make very good beer...as well as Sierra Nevada and many other well known smaller American brewers
                      Had my first tonight. Winter Ale. Shit was nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X