Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People Really Think Lomachenko Can Beat Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at 130 maybe at 135 slight a chance

Comment

Loma should go back to 130. Crolla fight is a waste of time. Crolla is Linares' leftover and is a C- fighter. What's the point?

Comment

Unfortunately we will never know for certain now. Loma will get not credit for beating mikey once Spence is through with him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Loma should go back to 130. Crolla fight is a waste of time. Crolla is Linares' leftover and is a C- fighter. What's the point?
          Corolla is the type of fight you take after you come back from injury. Unless it happens in the U.K. there really is no point

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Yea. I've consistently picked Mikey in this fight as he's too damn strong and when he connects on Loma, which he will, he's going to hurt him.
            But, if he blows himself up to a legit 147, forget it. Guys are never the same after doing stuff like that and go back down. Add getting beat up by Spence, no way.
            Yeah I agree with this 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Corolla is the type of fight you take after you come back from injury. Unless it happens in the U.K. there really is no point
              Looks like Loma's career is going backwards.

Comment

He’d have to show something more than he showed tonight, that’s for sure.

Comment

If it happens in the U.K. I wouldn’t call that going backwards. The chance to gain more exposure in a large boxing market is always a positive thing but in terms of opponent quality I see what you mean

Comment

No going back to 130 like you suggest is going backwards. He wants to be undisputed. He is halfway there. If he becomes undisputed Tank and him will fight because tank cannot stay at jr lightweight forever.

Comment

Loma is too small Mikey’s power and accuracy are all wrong for little Loma.

TR needs to build up Teofimo and make him and Loma within a year or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X