When guys wear sleeveless shirts to the gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    The amount of skin these girls show is like a fuqqin strip show

They could easily wear jog pantscand a hoodie or sweat shirt but no they wear yoga pants and a sports bra

With makeup and shyt loads of perfume

So...im all for dudes doing the same shyt back.

Show them guns and ball sacks
    Don't forget them see through pants. Ever see a fattie doing squats in those pants. Omg.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Don't forget them see through pants. Ever see a fattie doing squats in those pants. Omg.
      Yes even the fat ones are in on it!

I see most of em doing leg press and hip thrusts with barbells

But...they dont come to the sauna ir jacuzzi

Only the fat old broads do

Not the skimpy hot ones

Comment

4 inches...
        Okay. 22 over here.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          The amount of skin these girls show is like a fuqqin strip show

They could easily wear jog pants and a hoodie or sweat shirt but no they wear yoga pants and a sports bra

With makeup and shyt loads of perfume

So...im all for dudes doing the same shyt back.

Show them guns and ball sacks
          Naw. When guys go to the gym they should dress grungy and just concentrate on working hard. Ignore all the b1tches on display, be about your business and focus on improving yourself and your health.

It throws these vain, ditzy broads for a loop. Try it and see.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Okay. 22 over here.
            Yeah sure, height and weight and a pic. I've posted mine now put up or shut up. Username on paper with the pic will work.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              That's Julia looking at those sleeveless dudes

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Naw. When guys go to the gym they should dress grungy and just concentrate on working hard. Ignore all the b1tches on display, be about your business and focus on improving yourself and your health.

It throws these vain, ditzy broads for a loop. Try it and see.

I had that happen

The girl probably had the best body in there. I think she was Romanian. She was sexy as fk and i would have loved to sniff her pooosey . blonde with zero fat muscular thighs and a banging ass.

Her and her frend would faff around on the squat rack. And squat is my fave lift. Id always ask em how long they take.

Anyway. They focked off from the squat rack and i moved to it.
                They moved to left near the mirrors and proceed to do dumbbell between the thighs squats.

I wish it was my nose between her thighs instead. Anyway she must have been an instagram model or some ****. Posing and her frend taking pics of her mid squat and of her.

I wouldnt look. Im beating my squatting pr's. And i by no means am a big guy. Im around 150lbs right now.

Before and after squatting i was looking at just me straight ahead in the mirror and sighing.

Shes doing all sorts of leg moves at the side of me.

Sure enough she comes over and says "can i borrow this elastic band" to which i say yeh.

She gets it and i carry on.

Im still squatting. Focussing on me and my lift. Whilst shes at the side of me takin selfies and all sorts of shyt.

A small while later just after one of the last sets im looking straight ahead at me in the mirror with the barbell on the rack , mentally preparing for last set of heavy 5 reps.

I feel someone burning a hole in my head. I look in the mirror to the left and its her being a pervert looking at my reflection from the leg extension machine from behind
                I looked away. End of story.

This chick you can know when u she comes to the gym. First you will smell her perfume. Then you will see her a few mins later. The whole gym reeks of her perfume. It smells nice but she puts on a lot.

Everynow and then her and her frend escape to the ladies room to fix make up and then return.

Gym thots bro thats what it is

Comment

Yeah sure, height and weight and a pic. I've posted mine now put up or shut up. Username on paper with the pic will work.
                  You havent posted ****. That grey shirt pic doesn't show you face, it's probably someone else's pic.

Comment

Working...
                  X