No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Good Chance London Can Get Wilder-Fury II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... yes... of course... that's the difference between "might" and the "actuality"... it "might" happened, but it didn't "actually" happened...
    We dont know yet, the symptoms of brain damage is sometimes gradual. Deontay Wilder is the most devastating puncher in the history of boxing, Tyson should keep checking with his doctors just to be safe.

Its very possible that Fury lost a good amount of his prime years on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
      ... yes... of course... that's the difference between "might" and the "actuality"... it "might" happened, but it didn't "actually" happened...
      Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      We dont know yet, the symptoms of brain damage is sometimes gradual. Deontay Wilder is the most devastating puncher in the history of boxing, Tyson should keep checking with his doctors just to be safe.

... I know what you mean... (it is scientifically documented as well...)

... Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), formerly known as dementia pugilistica...

Comment

... Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), formerly known as dementia pugilistica...
        Tyson Fury cant pronounce that, his Gypsy wife is making tonics to reduce his swelling, I read.

Comment

[QUOTE=1hourRun;19325092]Jack Reiss goes overboard with his protocol.

The point is Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is not afraid to go to the UK, its been proven. Its funny that Audley Harrison got your attention, did you know that coward Anthony Joshua was in attendance, watching his countryman and fellow British Gold-medalist get smashed to bits? I cant post the gif right now, boxingscene is telling me I have to many images in this quote alone, but it happened.

What got my attention is not Audley Harrison himself, but the fact that you keep mentioning him as if he was in the league of the Klitschko's or Lennox Lewis when really he was of a similar level to Jason Gavern or Vinny Maddalone in the professional code. Would the likes of Fury and Joshua get any any recognition for going to the states for their fights with those 2 bums?
          And why would you bring up AJ being at the Wilder-Harrison fight in April '13 when he had not even had his 1st pro fight until 6 months later? Where's the significance? Was Wilder at Wlad's defence against Sultan Ibragimov in New York in Feb '08? Does anyone even give a damn about the answer? Wilder had not yet turned pro, so it has no significance.

Comment

Wilder only landed 70 punches in that fight. Fury could fight him another 50 times and not take any lasting damage.

Comment

Tyson Fury can't pronounce that, his Gypsy wife is making tonics to reduce his swelling, I read.
              ... He's an "Irish traveler"... not a genuine "Gypsy"... and, in fact, I don't give a fuck about this...

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post

What got my attention is not Audley Harrison himself, but the fact that you keep mentioning him as if he was in the league of the Klitschko's or Lennox Lewis when really he was of a similar level to Jason Gavern or Vinny Maddalone in the professional code. Would the likes of Fury and Joshua get any any recognition for going to the states for their fights with those 2 bums?
                And why would you bring up AJ being at the Wilder-Harrison fight in April '13 when he had not even had his 1st pro fight until 6 months later? Where's the significance? Was Wilder at Wlad's defence against Sultan Ibragimov in New York in Feb '08? Does anyone even give a damn about the answer? Wilder had not yet turned pro, so it has no significance.
                My comment is relevant because at the time Deontay was a developing prospect and had no fear facing a prime Audley Harrison. Wilder took a risk facing the Brit considering the UK stoppages and robberies. I know many of the UK fans for some reason do not appreciate Audley, I figure they just cant stand that Deontay beat the Gold-medalist in their home country so they try to degrade Audley to discredit Wilder ; it was a good win.

I just thought its pretty funny that Anthony Joshua might be sitting at ringside watching another countryman fight for his country, whilst he just observes, truly shameful if Wilder shows up there and sparks Tyson out in front of Anthony.

... He's an "Irish traveler"... not a genuine "Gypsy"... and, in fact, I don't give a fuck about this...
                I guess its a good thing for the real Gypsy community that Tyson is not one of them then. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Comment

... He's an "Irish traveler"... not a genuine "Gypsy"... and, in fact, I don't give a **** about this...
                  Originally posted by 1hourRun

I guess its a good thing for the real Gypsy community that Tyson is not one of them then. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
                  ... I don't know what the "the real Gypsy community" has to say (because I'm no part oh this)... but whatever...

Comment

My comment is relevant because at the time Deontay was a developing prospect and had no fear facing a prime Audley Harrison. Wilder took a risk facing the Brit considering the UK stoppages and robberies. I know many of the UK fans for some reason do not appreciate Audley, I figure they just cant stand that Deontay beat the Gold-medalist in their home country so they try to degrade Audley to discredit Wilder ; it was a good win.

I just thought its pretty funny that Anthony Joshua might be sitting at ringside watching another countryman fight for his country, whilst he just observes, truly shameful if Wilder shows up there and sparks Tyson out in front of Anthony.

A developing prospect on his 28th fight? By that reckoning Joshua and Fury are both still developing prospects.
                    Give up the Audley line, others have beaten him who have never been and will never be good enough for a title shot - he is therefore irrelevant in conversations about world heavyweight champs.
                    And Wilder will not fight Fury in the UK. He knows he can't spark him out, and was lucky not to lose on the cards in the USA - he wouldn't beat him on the cards over here, or in almost any other country. If Fury gets offered a re-match it will be in the USA. Feel free to call me on this if they prove me wrong, fight in the UK, and Fury loses.

Comment

He's actually English of 'Irish traveller Heritage'.....you wouldn't want to upset him ....would you?

Comment

Working...
                      X