Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: Wilder Won't Fight Fury After That Loss, Fury vs AJ is Now The Biggest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Funny again now you guys wanna take wards words for truth. But vs kovalev Ward was a liar and a fraud

He fought Ortiz and fury back to back and you idiots still think he’s afraid of a challenge?
    Ward rematch with Kov settled that long ago for me at least. Ward needs to come back to boxing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      Andre Ward thinks Wilder was humiliated so bad that he won't even take a rematch with Fury.. Ward now believes the biggest fight at heavyweight is AJ vs Further as Wilder's stock has dropped.

Wilder should concentrate on getting to 51 and 0 fighting guys like Breazeale and Stiverne 3 maybe he isn't cut out to hang with the likes of AJ, Fury and even Whyte will embarrass him.

Shakur Stevenson is the latest boxer to come out and express how Wilder was gifted a draw in a fight he clearly lost.
      Tried to tell people Wilder wouldn't take the rematch,

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        He got dominated by Fury who you said had no chance and was a bum
        do you have notifications for all my posts good lord stop following me around lol

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
          Tried to tell people Wilder wouldn't take the rematch,
          Fury said, after the fight Wilder wouldn’t want a rematch. I guess we’ll see..I just don’t see Wilder improving much more.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            do you have notifications for all my posts good lord stop following me around lol
            Your boy got exposed and dominated by Fury.

Comment

I think Ward et al are dead wrong.

They had trilogy in mind all along. Possibly in part because AJ may never agree to acceptable terms for either of them.

People don't seem to realize boxing is not about pugilism, it's about $.

Rematch should be even bigger now. Wouldn't be surprised if Wilder went down or otherwise lost. And then the 3rd will be even bigger. While AJ re-fights Whyte and the others.

Comment

The only people who claim wilder deserved a draw are aanonymous people trolling from privacy of bedroom. Because not to admit wilder lost publicly is akin to being ostracized from society and being stigmatized.

Comment

I think Ward hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    The only people who claim wilder deserved a draw are aanonymous people trolling from privacy of bedroom. Because not to admit wilder lost publicly is akin to being ostracized from society and being stigmatized.
                    Pffft Dan Rafael said Wilder won. So did George Foreman. Get a clue

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                      Pffft Dan Rafael said Wilder won. So did George Foreman. Get a clue
                      Few and far between and onlyy because they picked wilder to beat fury. They're either brave or stupid.
                      Most people only say wilder deserved draw from privacy of bedroom though. Even in internet cafe is risky in case someone looking over your shoulder

Comment

Working...
                      X