No announcement yet.

Tyson is a fake...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    he played the system yes. most all boxing fans knows this.

I don't think he played anything. He was out of the ring for 30 months, at least 6 months longer than any drug suspension. Also, he still has a drug conviction on his record. There's plenty of guys that have tested positive for PEDs and don't even have their upcoming fights cancelled. There's others that test positive for multiple anobolic steroids and get to keep their title. It has more to do with the sport than Tyson Fury.

Comment

shut up you piece of ****

Comment

I'm definitely tired of hearing about Fury's bs mental illness sob story. Can't wait to see him get knocked out!

Comment

They are both clowns. I can't root for either one of them. Tyson a drug cheat, a disrespectful slob, and highly overrated. Wilder is on the spectrum, something wrong with his mind, right on cue he plays race card at every turn, and he is also highly overrated. Worst HW era of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            I don't think he played anything. He was out of the ring for 30 months, at least 6 months longer than any drug suspension. Also, he still has a drug conviction on his record. There's plenty of guys that have tested positive for PEDs and don't even have their upcoming fights cancelled. There's others that test positive for multiple anobolic steroids and get to keep their title. It has more to do with the sport than Tyson Fury.
            well yeah from that point of view then yes what you stated is very true, I mean from deminishing all the talks of the failed test by over shadowing with his other BS. No one even ask him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              What time will the fight be down in your neck of the woods? Like Sunday morning or something?
              Yer Sunday Morning.
              Mainfight will start at 11.

Comment

Now you want to call him names? When this fight was about to be made i mentioned this specifically but was shouted down by Wilder fanatics, called a hater because the fight was about to be made and it would take attention away from Joshua (Like i couldn't give a toss).

Now Fury has sold himself to the american public as this mental health/fat guy victim and they seem to have lap it up, now you remember he actually failed a drug test? He was on some american radio show (Not sure which one it was), talking about how he beat mental health and i thought i was going to throw up, have to give it to him doe because the speech would have any normal person crying.

So when Wilder was mad yesterday and saying if that was him etc I understood where he was coming from. He seems to have won over the american public, he has used that to get the people on his side so i don't want to hear anyone whining now about it.

Comment

Tyson ain't fake hes 100 percent real crackhead whose gonna gktfo sat nite

Comment

Working...
                  X