No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    Because he's a freak. Thats why I consider him the best scorer all-time.

All the things that should be disadvantages for other players are advantages for Durant. Theres no other player like him.
    I wish the Lakers have a Center like Nikola Vucevic.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      I wish the Lakers have a Center like Nikola Vucevic.
      Vucevic is ok. He's just a bigger version of Kevin Love. Great on offense and useless on defense.

I think they're good at center right now. They just need another go-to scorer to take the load off Lebron.

I hope they get Kawhi before trade deadline. Which is a possibilty since it's obvious now he's leaving in the offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        Magic are also beating the Warriors. Magic 64, Warriors 47.
        until the refs take over..

Comment

All the things that should be disadvantages for other players are advantages for Durant. Theres no other player like him.
          Like Bolt with sprinting.

Comment

No lie...............

Comment

• Nuggets beat that a$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Nuggets beat that a$$.

Comment

Vucevic is ok. He's just a bigger version of Kevin Love. Great on offense and useless on defense.

I think they're good at center right now. They just need another go-to scorer to take the load off Lebron.

I hope they get Kawhi before trade deadline. Which is a possibilty since it's obvious now he's leaving in the offseason.
                  no chance, they had a shot maybe when he was with the spurs, raptors are gonna risk it and try to make the finals with him this year

ingram is a bum, dude hasnt scored 30 points since high school, shoulda traded him

Comment

• BB is the hot topic right now but they talking bout Ball AAAND Ingram plus some more Fillers (CCP and or others) would you pull the trigg on that????

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      no chance, they had a shot maybe when he was with the spurs, raptors are gonna risk it and try to make the finals with him this year

ingram is a bum, dude hasnt scored 30 points since high school, shoulda traded him
                      Yeah but I think Raports will be willing to deal him for a good price rather than risk losing him for nothing. And theres no garuntee that Kawhi will play 100% in the playoffs. He's not even playing back-to-back games right now because he doesn't want to risk getting injured before free agency.

But from what I'm reading today doesn't look like Kawhi wants to sign with Lakers anyway. He's leaning more towards Clippers.

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                      BB is the hot topic right now but they talking bout Ball AAAND Ingram plus some more Fillers (CCP and or others) would you pull the trigg on that????
                      Bro, are you really that short of time to not spell out full names? lol Who are BB and CCP?

Comment

Working...
                      X