Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you have sex with an attractive adult women / female with a baby face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Hell yeah if she is legal

I would spray nut all over the chick from modern family
    You missed Selena Gomez.

Comment

Yes, because I'm tired of two dollar old azz hoes.

Comment

Fun fact... Ariel castro the cleveland abductor kidnap 21 years old michelle knight because she look like 15 years old teenager.
        and she really was, just browse on youtube there are video of 18 years old michelle interviewed and she look 13, so adorable.

Comment

To be fair id have sex with an attractive body and no head.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            Fun fact... Ariel castro the cleveland abductor kidnap 21 years old michelle knight because she look like 15 years old teenager.
            and she really was, just browse on youtube there are video of 18 years old michelle interviewed and she look 13, so adorable.
            the point of this thread, i hope, was if the woman was known to be of age but didnt look it, would you hit it.

as for the kidnapper, sick cvnts are gonna do what sick cvnts do.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              Would you kidnap her though?

Comment

Well of course not...like any healthy man I only go for women like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Well of course not...like any healthy man I only go for women like this.

Id slip her some kok!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Would you kidnap her though?
                    Prolly....id shoot magnum loads on muzzy dudes and scream Allah azz tard!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      the point of this thread, i hope, was if the woman was known to be of age but didnt look it, would you hit it.

as for the kidnapper, sick cvnts are gonna do what sick cvnts do.
                      I'd skull **** the kidnaper, & let Jhonny finish up in him.

Comment

Working...
                      X