• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    They can apply, but they can't get in.

Same with people who are too fat.
    Or too skinny.
    Or too old.
    Or can't meet the physical requirements.

It's not discrimination, it's picking the best qualified people for the job.
    How does one being a tranny mean they're not best qualified? lol there's plenty of shlt bags in the military. I'm not even stating I'm for or against this but being s tranny doesn't make one less qualified for the job

Comment

my friends and family in the military have been saying the same thing for a long time. they really hated the transgender pandering in the military under obumass. trans are mentally unfit to be there, they are shooting themselves up with drugs that **** up their hormones FFS, and i hear many of them are only in it for the medical coverage, hoping the military will cover their transition treatments.

Comment

Thank God

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
          Whats the problem with picking the right people for the job? I'm not a Trump fan but why is everything he does crapped on? People are just sheep now following the media, nobody thinks for themselves
          Who says I have a problem with picking the right people for the job? I'm not saying you have to pat every transgender on the back and push them through the process w/o evaluating their merits just because they are trans. Nor am I saying you should lower the bar for them.

I'm saying for those of them that are qualified for the job, as I'm positive some of them are, choosing not to hire them just because they have an atypical gender identity should count as discrimination.

Comment

Hmmm... Im just not sure I get why.

Is it over money, troops morale, too high maintenance... what is it?

Im surprised theres even enough of them for this to be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              They can apply, but they can't get in.

Same with people who are too fat.
              Or too skinny.
              Or too old.
              Or can't meet the physical requirements.

It's not discrimination, it's picking the best qualified people for the job.
              What is it about their physique that makes them unqualified?

Comment

It's not just about trannies, it's also about people who serve with them.

Like it or not, but most people is straight and doesn't look at trannies as their counterparts. To most people they're freaks and that's how they'd be treated by the rest of the soldiers which would cause internal conflicts in the army.

Like it or not, but people in the real life aren't as tolerant and open minded (whatever the fck that means these days) as the TV would like you to believe.

Trump is 100% right about this.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Hmmm... Im just not sure I get why.

Is it over money, troops morale, too high maintenance... what is it?

Im surprised theres even enough of them for this to be an issue.
                  It isn't.

This is all a stunt to get the media to talk about something that in the grand scheme of things isn't really a big deal. People are moving off of Healthcare and Jeff Sessions to argue whether a couple thousand people should keep their jobs.

Here is a RAND study on transgenders in the military
                  Applying a range of prevalence estimates, combining data from multiple surveys, and adjusting for the male/female distribution in the military provided a midrange estimate of around 2,450 transgender personnel in the active component (out of a total number of approximately 1.3 million active-component service members)
                  Only a subset will seek gender transition–related treatment. Estimates derived from survey data and private health insurance claims data indicate that, each year, between 29 and 129 service members in the active component will seek transition-related care that could disrupt their ability to deploy.
                  Using private health insurance claims data to estimate the cost of extending gender transition–related health care coverage to transgender personnel indicated that active-component health care costs would increase by between $2.4 million and $8.4 million annually, representing a 0.04- to 0.13-percent increase in active-component health care expenditures.
                  http://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1530.html

Don't expect the backers of the "Facts over feelings" party to be able to refute this post either.

This isn't about running more efficiently, this is just a big hoopla over a drop in the bucket.

Comment

If they require special accommodation like own bathroom or using bathroom of opposite sex, then No, they should not be allowed. If they are just act effeminate but don't require special accommodation then I don't see why not

Comment

If the Generals believe this is what's best for the military I find it hard to disagree. The military is there to protect the country not the feelings of disgruntled citizens.

But Trump should let the General announce these decisions and not just post it on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X