Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Julio Chavez Sr so biased toward Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    How the hell have you not be banned yet?

leave this out of the thread man, this is immature and doesn't belong in boxing talk, stop being so emotional and hateful man be an unbiased and neutral boxing fan, you can have bias toward a fighter but at least give compliments or respect to other champions, stop living vicariously through them.

I don't want to have to block you man, but you are ruining my thread please don't ruin the thread with this type of low blow racist idiocy.
    there's no racist ''idiocy'' lol. don't be a coward if you can't take the heat because field text boxes aren't a set of gloves. grow some balls dude. Your sig is Pac...2+2 says you get offended on Pac criticism...and don't get shrug because people can have opinions on Pac. that's the lowest you can go. I don't ever cry a field box because people talk smack about Floyd.

in fact, until you take back your racist accusations you're now on my ignore list. don'T get spooked with boxing facts. Pac got floored by Torrecampo and Singsurat. That's what you call Asian men, and he got floored due to poor defense. Just because it hurts that Victor Conte said Pac roided and particularly in the Phillipines doesn't mean you have to text war threat people at NSB because it doesn't fit your liking.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      ''White women.'' interracial sex only applies to banging ''White women?'' wtf

this site. lol. and ''black guys.'' Americans are stupid. this is the reason why Trump has supporters. A Pakistani and a Japanese banging it out and idiots say, ''that's not interracial...there's no White woman...''
      Lol...you know what you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Lol...you know what you meant.
        don't feel salty. the World isn't orchestrated on black or White, or in your case, black African or anglo saxon... travel the World bruv. open your mind and learn the many cultures you never thought possible. You can't learn that stateside.

Comment

don't feel salty. the World isn't orchestrated on black or White, or in your case, black African or anglo saxon... travel the World bruv. open your mind and learn the many cultures you never thought possible. You can't learn that stateside.
          Ok...except you're post was in response to a racist post aginst blacks, i don't see how you would turn the corner from that to what you're talking about now. I really don't care at all.

Comment

Ok...except you're post was in response to a racist post aginst blacks, i don't see how you would turn the corner from that to what you're talking about now. I really don't care at all.
            it's ok if you don'T understand what interracial means. it doesn't refer to just black or White. you'll learn eventually guvnor

Comment

it's ok if you don'T understand what interracial means. it doesn't refer to just black or White. you'll learn eventually guvnor
              yea thanks for the inside knowledge. In the context of your post and the one you replied to, you know what you were inferring...don't tryn play it off now.

Comment

yea thanks for the inside knowledge. In the context of your post and the one you replied to, you know what you were inferring...don't tryn play it off now.
                what is the context? ''blacklivesmatter'' hashtag? I'm not even black and I've banged all types of broads my son. It's easy to pick on trolls and race baiters here. It's fun! and yes!

#InterracialSexMatters&WomenLoveIt !!

don't feel insecure about that! why should you? lol

Comment

what is the context? ''blacklivesmatter'' hashtag? I'm not even black and I've banged all types of broads my son. It's easy to pick on trolls and race baiters here. It's fun! and yes!

#InterracialSexMatters&WomenLoveIt !!

don't feel insecure about that! why should you? lol
                  Haha...there you go again, implying that one would feel insecure about that. That's why it's a dig isn't it?..because of what you think the reaction will be.

Comment

Haha...there you go again, implying that one would feel insecure about that. That's why it's a dig isn't it?..because of what you think the reaction will be.
                    if you say so! it takes one to say so innit. I don't race bait on NSB, there's plenty of it here it's not my thing, but I don't mind stinging baiters back with their own medicine and having people like you pointing it out. good job.

Comment

if you say so! it takes one to say so innit. I don't race bait on NSB, there's plenty of it here it's not my thing, but I don't mind stinging baiters back with their own medicine and having people like you pointing it out. good job.
                      So the purpose of your post was to retaliate to race baiting. Well in that case, my assumption of what you were implying was accurate.

Comment

Working...
                      X