Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Got His Name By Beating an Inactive, Beaten Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol how did you get your name? By fighting pure garbage for 39 fights before finally stepping up in competition. One of the worst resumes in boxing. With that said glad the Fury fight going down after the Ortiz fight. This is all I ever asked of Wilder to finally fight the top guys and stop with the bums. I am leaning towards a Fury win at the moment, his movement and skill are perfect for the sloppiness of Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Allen you are bored bro? Get some rest and leave the guy alone. He has been more than civil to you you can see you can not push his buttons . Refocus your attention on the Wilderlites or Joshualites
      i couldnt resist, i never bring up politics but when someone starts singing the praises of trump and american politics then they will hear the truth..sorry if i burst anyones bubble but the world is too PC these days!! ohh dont talk about my religion, politics bla bla bla ill speak the truth no matter how hard it hurts peoples ego's

Comment

• Hey AJuice, fight Luis Ortiz on April 13 you BUM!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Wilder's next opponent is an inactive beaten guy. What a ****ing hypocrite.
          Ummm...that would be Fury's 3rd fight this year. How is he inactive? He's also unbeaten.

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao and Klitschko has been on the Juice during there era and dominated, once testing became stricter, the dark came to the light and these guys were never the same, AJuice has gotten smaller and has looked nothing like his first 19 fights, is there anything suspicious going on???????????

Comment

• Not only has AJuice been looking terrible/boring in his last 2 fights, he’s been under protective custody and big and little Hearn has been using preliminary caution!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                Deyonce, the Trump of boxing!
                Accusing others of what he's actually doing.
                Same goes for that mental mess Fury.
                No wonder they're both Trump lovers.
                This is exactly how I feel. And with all the popularity that he has gained lately from using similar tactics as Donald Trump used during his presidential campaign it becomes no wonder how he won. America is a society with an affinity for trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  The trump of boxing because he’s doing great things?..discredit wilder all you want I’m sure you will and can have vailed points, but to knock trump for anything other than having a loud mouth makes you serverly misinformed. He’s actually been a very productive and proactive president.
                  Deontay Wilder fans and Trump supporters. Hmm... I guess you guys aren't racist after all. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    lmfao ....but team AJ dont seem too confident in fighting "BumSquad"
                    Doesn't matter, Fury steps up to the task!

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                      This is exactly how I feel. And with all the popularity that he has gained lately from using similar tactics as Donald Trump used during his presidential campaign it becomes no wonder how he won. America is a society with an affinity for trolls.
                      Well Wilder is best buddies with Trump so...

Comment

Working...
                      X