Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: When I Beat The Man Who Beat The Man - I'm The Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    AJ’s promoter confirmed that the $50M guarantee was real. So I really don’t know WTF you’re talking about.
    If wilder has 50mil, how come he never unified with any former champ?
    3yrs, 7 title defence, no unification. It's pathetic.
    What kind of champ does that?

Comment

you still need to beat AJ though, then you the man

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
        That's not how you lose your lineal title. You either lose it the ring or you retire for good. That's it...
        The guy did retire openly hence why TBRB removed him then he changed his mind, he said countless times he was done with boxing because of Jewish reptiles trying to destroy his life.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          AJ’s promoter confirmed that the $50M guarantee was real. So I really don’t know WTF you’re talking about.
          Sure you don't. That was a Wilder watch dog response at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            Stop talking with your mouth full of Duck meat
            Hardy har har har....

Comment

Wilder will be the man for beating Fury? I am sorry there is no boxing fan on this thread. It's a shame Wilder prefers to fight corpses. Ortiz and Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Hahahahahah..... You wait and see.
                I have been waiting, and I will continue to have to as Eddie is holding AJ's nuts in his cheeks. Marciano vs Patterson, Foreman vs Holmes, and Lewis vs Bowe are three fights which never took place, and it is not inconceivable to me that AJ vs Wilder will never take place.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                  I have been waiting, and I will continue to have to as Eddie is holding AJ's nuts in his cheeks. Marciano vs Patterson, Foreman vs Holmes, and Lewis vs Bowe are three fights which never took place, and it is not inconceivable to me that AJ vs Wilder will never take place.
                  It's alright, am done with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    If wilder has 50mil, how come he never unified with any former champ?
                    3yrs, 7 title defence, no unification. It's pathetic.
                    What kind of champ does that?
                    So who’s the better fighter, Ortiz or Parker? Better yet, who’s better, Povetkin or Parker? Unifications don’t mean s.hit if the guy you’re unifying with sux.

Comment

Fury did become the Undisputed HW Champion when he beat Wladimir because he held all (4) major belts. When Joshua fought Wladimir, (2) belts were up for grabs that neither held, the IBO and WBA. And Joshua held the IBF and Wilder had the WBC from 2015 from Bermane Stiverne. So I guess Wilder will think he is “technically” the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion. Sounds stupid-LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X