Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's keep it real..Both Josua and Wilder aren't that good..so why are we pretending?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's keep it real..Both Josua and Wilder aren't that good..so why are we pretending?

TBH.
    Discuss

its a comparative statement.

Comment

Ther only outside pretending is the hysterical AJ fanboys.

Comment

I think Josh is good as wla d said so plus he's go ld olympian

Comment

Exactly. That's why I'm not interested in all the drama. Good thread!

Comment

Who cares? They are both big men with above 90 percent KO ratio. Nobody is picking any sort of decision. I'm all in

Comment

Come back in 10 years and you will see everyone claiming how great the era was while posters are detracting from its current fighters bc thats what the boxing crowd does in EVERY era and even with a Klitchko era where MANY fans now see maybe he wasnt that bad just bc he was winning for a decade . lol

Thead makes perfect sense ..... NOT !

Comment

It’s not about how good they are overall, it’s just the best fight to be made. They’re the best right now as it stands.

I don’t think it will take a special elite fighter to beat either of them, just a very good one that has a good night. I expect AJ to beat Povetkin because Povetkin has looked faded in his last 2 and looked his age. But would I be surprised if Povetkin beat him? Not at all. It won’t be a big shock to me when AJ loses a fight. He isn’t anything special.

Comment

It’s the best fight that can be made in the division

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    I expect AJ to beat Povetkin because Povetkin has looked faded in his last 2 and looked his age.
                    Obviously, that's why AJ is taking that fight this year as opposed to Deontay Wilder because he is less of a risk of the two fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X