Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hope golovkin fights dereveyenchenko next...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hope golovkin fights dereveyenchenko next...

That's the fight the whole forum seemed to want so hopefully golovkin forgets about Saunders, stops 'chasing a payday' against canelo and fights the boogeyman of the division just as you wanted. That's the guy he's been accused of running from so let's get this thing on next. You all say natural 154'rs are too small so Charlos not an option either. Brook and vanes are too small so Charlo must be too.

Yeah lol. GGG knocks him out. Theres alot of idiots on here. Usually if they have a nickname for fighters they dont like and that nickname was also made up by someone else, its a clear sign they arent smart ppl haha. I hope they make this fight

Comment

He should fight Saunders to unify.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Yeah lol. GGG knocks him out. Theres alot of idiots on here. Usually if they have a nickname for fighters they dont like and that nickname was also made up by someone else, its a clear sign they arent smart ppl haha. I hope they make this fight
        I Second that, with idiotic nicknames like "Oscarina de la Homa", "Lil G", "Poochiao". Theyre embarassing to read.

Comment

He needs too fight Derevyanchenko. He’s the mando and has been waiting since August. Why wait over a year for a Mando shot? If he could fight Billy Joe then great.

Comment

Rather see him fight Canelo, BJS, rematch Jacobs or even Charlo than fight this unproven prospect GGG fans are so desperately pushing.

Comment

After all the excuses and claims of "all the belts is my dream" to avoid moving up and taking legacy fights, you better hope he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                GGG is a nickname made up by someone else.

People that get upset by the nickname that they have to complain about it are really pathetic.
                Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-07-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Nobody called him the boogeyman. From what i've seen there were a lot of people saying he should fight his mandatory since fighting mandatories seemed like no big deal before. No need to try and create a new narrative based off of people just saying he should fight his mandatory

Comment

GGG fans aren't pushing anything its the IBF mandating this fight. He's their number 1 contender. GGG easily crushes him. I'd rather him fight bjs or DJ/charlo.

Comment

Working...
                    X