Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you shouldn't be too closely affiliated with a political party in a 3min video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you shouldn't be too closely affiliated with a political party in a 3min video

This has been floating around the internet for a day or two. Its about Fox News spin, but I'm positive there are videos one could make where the D's are flip flopping on MSNBC about how something a past D President did or said that was trash when a R President or Trump did the same or said the same. Its a shame people get their news from such strongly propaganda fueled sources.

people who watch those news stations without awareness of how they function operate at an astoundingly low level

those clips are what, a few years apart? surely you'd remember the same people speaking on the same issues with different attitudes. i hope?

Comment

good luck telling that to super fans like 1bad

Comment

It's pretty amazing how they don't see this, or maybe they do and just believe it's ok when it works for them

Comment

Conservatives are idiots and people on Fox and conservative radio easily milk those idiots

Think prosperity preacher

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            It's pretty amazing how they don't see this, or maybe they do and just believe it's ok when it works for them
            I think the latter is more of the logic the side flip flopping goes with. I think its some "of course our guy can do it, but this other guy he's an idiot" type sh^t.

I think that would be the sorta response you'd get if more R cats commenting on this specific video.

I was trying to find some MSNBC similar type video, but the R's aren't as creative or just don't watch MSNBC for entertainment purposes like a lot of D's do with FoxNews maybe idk, but I'm sure there is a D version of this same sh^t cuz these political parties have been flip flopping forever about bigger things then sh^t that happened with the last President.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Conservatives are idiots and people on Fox and conservative radio easily milk those idiots

Think prosperity preacher
              I think the same thing can be said of liberals & MSNBC.

These "news" channels are barely news channels anymore. Its talking head opinion bs. There was a time when they were news channels like MTV was once a music channel, but all of them made pivots at some point along their journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I think the same thing can be said of liberals & MSNBC.

These "news" channels are barely news channels anymore. Its talking head opinion bs. There was a time when they were news channels like MTV was once a music channel, but all of them made pivots at some point along their journey.

Conservatives take it to a different level Tucker Carlson was a joke and a laughing stock until he went to Fox started pandering to idiots and now he has a name brand and quadrupled his net worth

Comment

They are all ****ed up.

Comment

But yeah it's ****ed up that people like Van Jones and Rachel Maddow get their own shows now NBC news used to be a credible name but losing credibility now

Comment

Working...
                    X