Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F me thats a long ass delay. I was hoping late Spring/early Summer. I've just started Assassins Creed Origins, so this will keep me busy until the new God of War comes out. I'm just worried about the huge gap between God of War and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Comment

I have plenty of retro games I haven't played yet to fall back on and watching fight and TV show DVDs.

Comment

Simply breathtaking.

Comment

Originally posted by VNDERB0SS View Post

Simply breathtaking.
          Yeah, this is a day one buy, and never even played the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Yeah, this is a day one buy, and never even played the first one.
            Rockstar has the most fun games, they do it better than anyone else. The only sequel they still need to do now is Bully 2, fans are STILL waiting on that one. Not only did the original sell really well and have there still been secrets discovered in recent years about the original, but the later Scholarship and Anniversary editions have sold really well and been really popular. I still have to play the first two of these myself, Red Deal Revolver and Red Dead Redemption, the original. I wouldn't mind seeing a follow up to LA Noire, but I think that game bankrupted one of their subdivisions in the UK, so we probably won't see a sequel to that, but it was a fun game, no doubt. I'll be playing this one for sure. They take their time, but with Rockstar, it's always worth the wait, still need to play GTA 5 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Rockstar has the most fun games, they do it better than anyone else. The only sequel they still need to do now is Bully 2, fans are STILL waiting on that one. Not only did the original sell really well and have there still been secrets discovered in recent years about the original, but the later Scholarship and Anniversary editions have sold really well and been really popular. I still have to play the first two of these myself, Red Deal Revolver and Red Dead Redemption, the original. I wouldn't mind seeing a follow up to LA Noire, but I think that game bankrupted one of their subdivisions in the UK, so we probably won't see a sequel to that, but it was a fun game, no doubt. I'll be playing this one for sure. They take their time, but with Rockstar, it's always worth the wait, still need to play GTA 5 as well.
              That's your opinion. Cd Projekt red, Rocksteady, Naughty Dog, Eidos montreal and even nintendo are all superior developers to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                That's your opinion. Cd Projekt red, Rocksteady, Naughty Dog, Eidos montreal and even nintendo are all superior developers to me.
                I prefer old school Nintendo myself. As for the others, I've probably played some of their games and most likely liked them. Can you list some titles of theirs? Maybe from the PS2-PS3 era? I also love Capcom and some titles by THQ, EA, especially since they took over the UFC games and back when they did the first 3 Syphon Filter titles and Konami, who did a couple of my favorite arcade brawlers in Vendetta and Crime Fighters and then later Silent Hill and Metal Gear series in the consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by VNDERB0SS View Post

Simply breathtaking.

Comment

I'm hyped for Red Dead Redemption 2 now. The first was brilliant, I never played Red Dead revolver however. Red Dead Redemption is up there, top 5 single player games i've ever played. Right next to Witcher 3, The Last of Us, GTA San Andreas, Gears of War 1. I'll be playing Spiderman until Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out, that looks pretty good and I was a massive fan of the old Spiderman games so I hope they do them justice.

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    I think the Red Dead, Midnight Club, GTA, Manhunt and Bully series/games are better than Rocksteady's Batman games. Sure their Batman games were good but they haven't diversified. Spiderman should be good but it's still a superhero game that looks quite similar to Batman in terms of combat. I hope they also ensure that it runs well because the last Batman game ran abysmally and led to huge complaints and tanked their reputation.

CdProjektred is a better comparison to Rocksteady imo as they have both focused on one game series. I personally rank the Witcher series higher. Witcher 3 being one of my most favourite games of all time

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      I'm hyped for Red Dead Redemption 2 now. The first was brilliant, I never played Red Dead revolver however. Red Dead Redemption is up there, top 5 single player games i've ever played. Right next to Witcher 3, The Last of Us, GTA San Andreas, Gears of War 1. I'll be playing Spiderman until Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out, that looks pretty good and I was a massive fan of the old Spiderman games so I hope they do them justice.

I think the Red Dead, Midnight Club, GTA, Manhunt and Bully series/games are better than Rocksteady's Batman games. Sure their Batman games were good but they haven't diversified. Spiderman should be good but it's still a superhero game that looks quite similar to Batman in terms of combat. I hope they also ensure that it runs well because the last Batman game ran abysmally and led to huge complaints and tanked their reputation.

CdProjektred is a better comparison to Rocksteady imo as they have both focused on one game series. I personally rank the Witcher series higher. Witcher 3 being one of my most favourite games of all time
                      Those batman games were ****ing masterpieces, holy ****. I want rocksteady to marry my daughters. Arkham Asylum was a work of art, Arkham city was an evolution and Arkham knight was a crowning achievement. I am the biggest Batman fan of life, I've read almost every Batman comic and what they did with their arkham series was magnificent.

I played Arkham Knight late on PC, must have been after the update because i'm getting 100 fps at max settings with no hiccups.

Also rocksteady isn't working on spiderman, that's insomniac, a first party sony developer. Rocksteady is working on a secret project that hasn't been revealed yet.

Perfect.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-11-2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X