No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Erik Morales 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    Yea but he had good style for Marquez ,more defensive and bigger Floyd left marquez no chance ,no openings and size advatage was to big,imo i 130 JMM could even floor PBF on couter right but just my opinion.

130 floyd is even faster than 147 floyd.

It's the same fight at any weight due to the styles.

Just how pacquiao and marquez was the same fight at 126,130,147. The weight didn't matter cause of their styles.

Floyd style is not good for jmm or El terrible

Comment

Morales began to noticeably decline by the time he hit 130. He wasn't the same guy he was at 122 or even 126. Floyd would put a beating on him.

Now p4p, that's a hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        in my opinion marquez doesn't have a shot at 130.........mayweather was at his peek at 130. the smartest quickest & most powerful he's ever been.
        He was really dominant at 130, but I think he learned a lot at 135 and 140. That was the best Mayweather IMO. He definitely wasn't his smartest at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          130 floyd is even faster than 147 floyd.

It's the same fight at any weight due to the styles.

Just how pacquiao and marquez was the same fight at 126,130,147. The weight didn't matter cause of their styles.

Floyd style is not good for jmm or El terrible
          Maybe you are right but size affected this fight for sure ,pbf is to big for jmm in all weights thats true,but defensiv floyd was much smarter than he was at 130 or 135.

Comment

Yea but he had good style for Marquez ,more defensive and bigger Floyd left marquez no chance ,no openings and size advatage was to big,imo i 130 JMM could even floor PBF on couter right but just my opinion.
            Marquez has never slipped a left hook in his life. That's always been his fatal flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He was really dominant at 130, but I think he learned a lot at 135 and 140. That was the best Mayweather IMO. He definitely wasn't his smartest at 130.
              Floyd prime started in Ndou fight. Very overlooked match.

It was the most extreme display of his offense and defense.

Comment

when mayweather was "pretty boy"

horrible style for Erik Morales......

i see a late stoppage. nothing more to add really.......
                Castillo gave him best fight and his not a brawler ,good body puncher could give floyd trouble too

lol floyd was going to war with midget jesus chavez but somehow el terrible is gonna get dominated because zaheer raheem fought and beat a past prime version of morales that had already gone through the ringer vs MAB and pac????

Comment

in my opinion marquez doesn't have a shot at 130.........mayweather was at his peek at 130. the smartest quickest & most powerful he's ever been.
                  he'd have been hitting a lot of air, and eating a lot more punches....he may have got stopped

pretty boy floyd had power, speed and reflexes....he stopped all his best opponents at 130 too....this aint the pot shot, defensive wizard of the 2010s

1990s was out for blood and embarrassed you

Marquez is a natural counterpuncher....its hard to outthink a quicker, faster, taller longer, more naturally gifted guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    lol floyd was going to war with midget jesus chavez but somehow el terrible is gonna get dominated because zaheer raheem fought and beat a past prime version of morales that had already gone through the ringer vs MAB and pac????

I said it would be hell of a fight but many people replied me that floyd is all wrong for Morales,but they didnt explain why.imo Morales right lead would bother Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Well Morales at 130 is the same version of Morales who went through the ringer with those men.

Also, you bring up Jesus Chavez, Erik Morales also went to war with him aswell and was out on his feet in the first round.

You also are using the worst version of 130 Mayweather (his last fight there when he struggled to make the weight)

The Mayweather that fought Corrales and Hernandez is a nightmare for the 130 version of Morales.

Comment

Working...
                      X