No announcement yet.

How did Canelo win round 3? how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animelive View Post
    Is this still a topic of conversation? GGG clearly won the fight. Anyone who disagrees that Byrd was bribed somehow is either a shameless fanboy or very new to boxing and hence naive.
    Some tards still claim Canelo won 6 or 7 rounds. They try to rewrite history.

Comment

I had Golovkin winning the fight. If I can remember I had him winning the first 3 rounds, Canelo winning the middle rounds, and Golovkin winning the championship rounds.

I say "remember" because it was like a year ago and they're about to fight again. What does it matter which rounds you or anyone else "thought" he won? The fight was scored a draw! If Golovkin is as good as everyone says he is, he'll win convincingly this time.

Comment

It was 10-2 Canelo. A very highly regarded Las Vegas judge told you so lololololol...

Comment

Easy by landing the most meaningful punches of the round while backing GGG down for most of it. Conversely he parried most of Gennady's jabs and and hooks and then made him miss.

Easy.

Comment

Round 3 was an easy round to score. Canelo landed almost all the clean punches, especially some good body shots almost all of GGG's punches were either jabs or punches that was partially blocked by Canelo's gloves. I see one GGG hook that he landed just before the bell but that don't win you the round. If you score rounds on who does more damage then no question Canelo won round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              GGG can do everything besides kill Clenelo and get robbed.
              That Byrd chick was bought off. I don’t care what anyone else has to say about it.
              In all honesty, I can see how that round could be scored for canelo tho.

Comment

Ah yes, the "jabs don't count, doe" mentality.

Comment

You heart broken Bumlovkinites need to get over it. Your hero was lucky to get the draw and will most likely find himself on the wrong end of a UD in September...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    He landed maybe 5 punches all round. He threw, but missed most of the punches. Golovkin defense was on point.
                    Clear Golovkin round (both judges gave this round to Golovkin).

Canelo did not win this round. Golovkin outlanded him clearly. Had him on the bike.

Did you score rounds 10-12 for Canelo? If not then why worry about 1-3 because there is no way for him to win? We only have to wait a little while longer for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                      Did you score rounds 10-12 for Canelo? If not then why worry about 1-3 because there is no way for him to win? We only have to wait a little while longer for the rematch.
                      Nope. My point is. Even giving Canelo 1-2 adn 10-12, he only won 5 rounds. I don't think he won 5 though... Maybe 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X