Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Crawford get a pass when he keeps fighting bums?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post

Many people saying that more fighters dont need promoters anymore.

Now they do need promoters?
    Floyd is retired. I think we can agree he is a unique case.

Of the active guys, the biggest draws currently, AJ, Manny and Canelo, all have promoters. The next tier of draws, GGG, Crawford, Ramirez, Wilder, all have promoters. The newest young guys from the Olympics-Stevenson, Conlan, Joyce, all have promoters.

Only Mikey currently doesn't have a promoter.

If you wanted Crawford to not sign with Bob, then ok. I guess he could've taken a risk and not resigned. Would you have done that if you were TC?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      But that is not a credible criticism. You want him to go to the media and keep asking for a fight he knows will not happen? This is why he doesn't call out Manny or Loma-he knows those fights will not happen either.

Its clear to everyone you are creating this fake controversy to fit into your "black fighters don't get criticized as much as white guys like GGG, kov and Loma" agenda.
      And stop playing the race card. I'm big fan of Hurd and porter cause these guys take hard fights. Find posts where I've criticised there opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
        Thats why Crawford and Spence is a long way off, if it even happens. I dont see these guys really wanting to fight eachother at all.
        It's clear as day they don't want to fight each other. Stevie wonder could see it.

Comment

Floyd is retired. I think we can agree he is a unique case.

Of the active guys, the biggest draws currently, AJ, Manny and Canelo, all have promoters. The next tier of draws, GGG, Crawford, Ramirez, Wilder, all have promoters. The newest young guys from the Olympics-Stevenson, Conlan, Joyce, all have promoters.

Only Mikey currently doesn't have a promoter.

If you wanted Crawford to not sign with Bob, then ok. I guess he could've taken a risk and not resigned. Would you have done that if you were TC?
          Oh. So now floyd is a unique case. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            I keep telling u, there's no reason Spence isn't an option
            Well of course there is to everyone except you. There is a thread right now where 95% of those posting acknowledge the barriers to Crawford fighting Haymon guys. So its clear you are playing dumb so you can make a race based fake outrage thread.

when asked, you can't come up with a credible opponent for Crawford since Spence, Thurman are not available. I say Manny is the logical choice, given Porter and Garcia are set to fight, you criticize that, but don't provide another opponent.

This whole thing is just fake on your part. All because posters criticized GGG, Loma and other fighters you like.

Pathetic.

Comment

Pacquiao hasn't had a decent win since Barrera but he was still considered a top p4p

Comment

And stop playing the race card. I'm big fan of Hurd and porter cause these guys take hard fights. Find posts where I've criticised there opposition.
                Race card, you created made sevral posts and created threads where you specifically state Crawford and Spence are not as criticized as GGG or Loma.

No you're not a big fan of Hurd. You haven't criticized Hurd or Porter because you don't think people like them as much as Spence and Crawford.

This is all fake and you know it.

Comment

Race card, you created made sevral posts and created threads where you specifically state Crawford and Spence are not as criticized as GGG or Loma.

No you're not a big fan of Hurd. You haven't criticized Hurd or Porter because you don't think people like them as much as Spence and Crawford.

This is all fake and you know it.
                  i am a big fan of both, dont tell me who i do and dont like. i leave the racism to you pal, thats your area of expertise.

Comment

Well of course there is to everyone except you. There is a thread right now where 95% of those posting acknowledge the barriers to Crawford fighting Haymon guys. So its clear you are playing dumb so you can make a race based fake outrage thread.

when asked, you can't come up with a credible opponent for Crawford since Spence, Thurman are not available. I say Manny is the logical choice, given Porter and Garcia are set to fight, you criticize that, but don't provide another opponent.

This whole thing is just fake on your part. All because posters criticized GGG, Loma and other fighters you like.

Pathetic.
                    ive tagged you in the thread i made which you ducked first time around.

Comment

i am a big fan of both, dont tell me who i do and dont like. i leave the racism to you pal, thats your area of expertise.
                      Am I lying about those posts and threads? Actually, you are the one most associated with racism and have been banned several time for it.

How come you are not calling on Loma to do the same thing relative to a Mikey fight you are asking Crawford to do relative to a Spence fight?

ive tagged you in the thread i made which you ducked first time around.
                      defection because you will not give us an opponent for Crawford other than Spence, even though you know the deal.

I answered it.

Comment

Working...
                      X