Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Crawford get a pass when he keeps fighting bums?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    We can now clearly see where TCs career is headed talking about at the end of the day its business. What a huge disappointment. At one time, I thought he would be special. I was fooled.
    This is a stupid post. He is being honest about the current state of the sport. He doesn't deserve criticism for that.

This is more fake anger. His career is headed in the right direction and would be where it needs to be if Arum forced punk ass Manny to fight Crawford.

Instead, Arum puts his fights on the ESPN app to lower his visibility to the casual fan while putting other guys on ESPN and ESPN2 , elevating their profile.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      This is a stupid post. He is being honest about the current state of the sport. He doesn't deserve criticism for that.

This is more fake anger. His career is headed in the right direction and would be where it needs to be if Arum forced punk ass Manny to fight Crawford.

Instead, Arum puts his fights on the ESPN app to lower his visibility to the casual fan while putting other guys on ESPN and ESPN2 , elevating their profile.
      you're literally desperate for shot 40 year old to be fed to Crawford You're a joke!!!!

Comment

Hes not being honest, hes being a follower doing what everyone else is doing. There was a guy with TR before who would always say “I fight who my promoter put in front of me”.

Many people roasted that fighter for that. Crawford is doing the same thing while adding the “its a business” line.

I still think the guy is a good fighter, just disappointed in the path he chooses to take.

You can still like fighters and be critical of them you know? And dude is nearly 31 with not single defining moment or fight in his career. The thing is, hes not the only one. This era of “boxing is a business” has really taken alot from the fans. I get it, its their health, their life, their concern, blah blah blah. So you can save that line.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          you're literally desperate for shot 40 year old to be fed to Crawford You're a joke!!!!
          Huh? you said you want Crawford to fight someone quality. Manny is above Porter and Garcia at ww, but behind Spence and Thurman.

We know the reasons the Spence and Thurman fight can't be made. When I asked for someone other than them, you didn't provide an answer.

You are upset that I am asking for Crawford to fight the best WW available. One that doesn't have barriers to the fight. barriers that every media member and poster except you acknowledges exist.

That is fake agenda driven outrage.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-...ghters--131063

Ok Dramashow, you got what you wanted.

Now you can stop with your BS agenda driven fake outrage!
            Yeah you've proved my point, he has no interest in the fight soon. I have no idea whatsoever how u think it's going to be this huge event in a couple of years when they've not done anything to even begin hyping it and there opposition is actually getting worse lol

Comment

Huh? you said you want Crawford to fight someone quality. Manny is above Porter and Garcia at ww, but behind Spence and Thurman.

We know the reasons the Spence and Thurman fight can't be made. When I asked for someone other than them, you didn't provide an answer.

You are upset that I am asking for Crawford to fight the best WW available. One that doesn't have barriers to the fight. barriers that every media member and poster except you acknowledges exist.

That is fake agenda driven outrage.
              Pacquiao lost to Crawford's last opponent. Get back to the circus you clown. U were telling me the other day he's a 'garbage' opponent for lomachenko but he's ripe and ready for Crawford lol

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                Hes not being honest, hes being a follower doing what everyone else is doing. There was a guy with TR before who would always say “I fight who my promoter put in front of me”.

Many people roasted that fighter for that. Crawford is doing the same thing while adding the “its a business” line.

I still think the guy is a good fighter, just disappointed in the path he chooses to take.

You can still like fighters and be critical of them you know? And dude is nearly 31 with not single defining moment or fight in his career. The thing is, hes not the only one. This era of “boxing is a business” has really taken alot from the fans. I get it, its their health, their life, their concern, blah blah blah. So you can save that line.
                What other path is there. Do tell? I for one want to know how Crawford can create a path different than the one Bob and ESPN have mapped out for him.

What would you prefer he say? Then once he says it, those fights will not happen, and then you will be criticizing him for something else.

He didn't say anything like that so for you to post that is fake outrage.

Comment

Yeah you've proved my point, he has no interest in the fight soon. I have no idea whatsoever how u think it's going to be this huge event in a couple of years when they've not done anything to even begin hyping it and there opposition is actually getting worse lol
                  Arum, his promoter, said that, not me. So you keep pretending that I am saying let it marinate when I haven't posted anything like that.

Comment

Pacquiao lost to Crawford's last opponent. Get back to the circus you clown. U were telling me the other day he's a 'garbage' opponent for lomachenko but he's ripe and ready for Crawford lol
                    Please copy the post where I posted exactly that. No need to lie bout things just because you are be called out for fake agenda driven outrage.

Loma/Manny is a garbage fight because neither guy has a title on the line because its fought at a CW and denies us 2 fight-Manny/Crawford and Mikey/Loma-that most fans want.

Many, including you, think Manny beat Horn and got robbed. So a fight with Crawford, who beat Hor for Manny's title, is natural.

Comment

What other path is there. Do tell? I for one want to know how Crawford can create a path different than the one Bob and ESPN have mapped out for him.

What would you prefer he say? Then once he says it, those fights will not happen, and then you will be criticizing him for something else.

He didn't say anything like that so for you to post that is fake outrage.
                      The path where the fighter says, “you work for me, get me these fights”.

Comment

Working...
                      X