Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: GGG's Power Respectable, But I Showed I Can Take It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    and ggg wont move up a weight division with or without drugs, thats even worst, mr lifetime mw...
    Funny how no one ever talks **** about Hagler for doing the same thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Not in his own made up weight class...thats for sure..

"Everybody from 155-164, i show u"
      only difference is that 155-164 got it...unlike anybody from 154-168...never got it...I will fight floyd at 154 but wont fight canelo..I will fight Chavez jr 168 but not ward...ce
      ohhhh dubleyou ayyyy arrrr deeee

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        they had threats on the division, ggg didnt for many years...
        Who were Hopkins big threats until Tito stepped up? BTW I'm not knocking Hopkins.

Your also acting like Golovkin had years of being the undisputed king at Middleweight. He didn't get a lot of the big fights. There were guys to fight unfortunately he didn't get the fights. But he finally did with Canelo.

The haters of Golovkin all over the place. Such an illogical bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
          Funny how no one ever talks **** about Hagler for doing the same thing...
          said the same thing. But that was different bro! SMH.

BTW Hopkins didn't move up for years. Before he fought Tito it wasn't like he was fighting top notch fighters. Even after Tito he stayed in the division. He didn't leave until he lost. And Hopkins is naturally bigger than Golovkin.

And no I'm not hating on Hopkins nor did I ever for not moving up. This is just the lil' G hater club talk.

BTW if he moves up after Canelo you can bet these same clowns will be saying look at him run from the MW division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            He took the punches well. I never saw him stunned. Ggg took canelos punches really good too so I’m expecting much of the same in the rematch no one is knocking the other out
            I agree. Both guys took the blows well. I won't say Golovkin couldn't stop Canelo but that would be if Canelo is a very different fighter physically than he was in the first one. I think that is what makes this fight more interesting now after the Clen than before he tested positive (if you believe he was knowingly taking it). I think if Golovkin stopped Canelo it would be from an accumulation of blows not one punch KO.

I give Canelo very little chance of stopping Golovkin. It would be a pretty legendary thing to do. If it happened maybe a great body shot but I just don't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              only difference is that 155-164 got it...unlike anybody from 154-168...never got it...I will fight floyd at 154 but wont fight canelo..I will fight Chavez jr 168 but not ward...ce
              ohhhh dubleyou ayyyy arrrr deeee
              True but the same can be said for canelo but you won’t call him on that. I’ll go up to 164 for chavez jr but I avoided ggg at 160 for two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Canelo picked 3 no hopers because he was shaking in his huaraches to face ggg. Everyone knows it and deep down in your Canelo loving heart, you know it too. And btw, funny that you defend Hopkins because nobody knows most of the guys he faced for his 20 defenses and the 2 biggest names were really welterweights. Learn boxing before you slide the d*ck out your mouth and speak on it.

when Hopkins gets stripped for ducking his mando, get back to me

come on man, Golovkin defended the bullshht WBA junior title lol

against guys a LOT worse than the opponents you are criticizing

get some pride

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
                  Yea cuz they avoided him. Some pu**ies even gave up there belts in order not to fight him. YOUR DADDY CANELO
                  Wheres my belt I need my belt. Yes sir MR. GLOVKIN here u go I polished it for u so that u wouldnt get mad. Please dont hurt me. Just take it please.
                  LMFAO
                  Thats who u defend?

Golovkin gave up his belt to duck a 10-fight rookie

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    Who were Hopkins big threats until Tito stepped up? BTW I'm not knocking Hopkins.

Your also acting like Golovkin had years of being the undisputed king at Middleweight. He didn't get a lot of the big fights. There were guys to fight unfortunately he didn't get the fights. But he finally did with Canelo.

The haters of Golovkin all over the place. Such an illogical bunch.

the word is ducked

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                      Canelo could not beat the beast, but GGG could not KO Canelo like most groupies said here he would. now that all of you hypocrites saw what canelo can do, you haters change your toon. Canelo won the first 3 rounds easily, and the next 5 or six were closely contested I gave them to GGG only because of aggression, but based on effectiveness not necessarily. Most of GGG punches were hitting Canelos gloves, arms or air. and that was reflected in the compubox numbers. there were way to many punches in the middle rounds that were not connecting and yet Lampley insisted they did. And Canelo again clearly won the last 3 rounds. At the end of the fight GGG's face rearrangement tells the whole story.
                      You are blind. You don't see the punches of GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X