Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] This Video Will Leave You Speechless! - Eye opening,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nKd2QVrQVIM

Very interesting.

I don’t let my kids bring phones to the kitchen table, and I often go out without my phone.

I’ve missed taking a lot of potentially cool photos to share, but I rarely carry my phone when I’m out on the beach monitoring jhonny’s Road work. I’ll be posting less, because I’m getting busier and got too many things that need to be completed.

Please watch, good night.

It's all true buddy, tv and social media as well. This is the times we live in. My brother is addicted to video games. He plays video games all day, no social life at all. He's playing right now. He is playing while u reply to me it's very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
      It's all true buddy, tv and social media as well. This is the times we live in. My brother is addicted to video games. He plays video games all day, no social life at all. He's playing right now. He is playing while u reply to me it's very sad.
      Wow, a gamer who can’t work. My buddy joe tried to get me to start playing video games, but I told him that I’m not looking for another distraction in my life. He got offended and produced a few links to websites that seemed to say playing video games makes you smarter.

I laughed and told him, I could find websites that said the opposite. All of his pro sites were funded by the video gaming companies.

I laughed. Seems we will always find the evidence we need to support our point of view, no matter how questionable that evidence might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Wow, a gamer who can’t work. My buddy joe tried to get me to start playing video games, but I told him that I’m not looking for another distraction in my life. He got offended and produced a few links to websites that seemed to say playing video games makes you smarter.

I laughed and told him, I could find websites that said the opposite. All of his pro sites were funded by the video gaming companies.

I laughed. Seems we will always find the evidence we need to support our point of view, no matter how questionable that evidence might be.
        actually my bro does work at pepsi. The thing is he has no social life and plays video games. It's funny u say distractions, cuz I've been smoking pot for 20 years. It's was a life style of mines. I am sober for a month and right now finding more meaning to life I guess. I just feel I'm less motivated with the green and it's time to give a sober life style a chance. So I will say tvs,cell phones, social media and pot can be distractions. Great lil video u showed btw. Eye opener

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          actually my bro does work at pepsi. The thing is he has no social life and plays video games. It's funny u say distractions, cuz I've been smoking pot for 20 years. It's was a life style of mines. I am sober for a month and right now finding more meaning to life I guess. I just feel I'm less motivated with the green and it's time to give a sober life style a chance. So I will say tvs,cell phones, social media and pot can be distractions. Great lil video u showed btw. Eye opener
          Glad you liked it. I do my best work when I don’t smoke anything.

I got too many things to do... glad you liked the video.

Comment

Working...
          X