Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be the fallout of Roe vs Wade overturn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    A heavy penalty on those that did not want ****ty Obamacare (Thankfully Trump repealed the penalty), 4 Million people chose to pay the tax rather then get Obamacare.

Astronomically high costs for 30 million making a middle class wage who now had to replace their traditional plans with much more expensive Obamacare plans.

3 million to 5 million people lost their employment-based health insurance.

Health Insurance companies nearly doubled their profits since Obamacare was implemented.
    ObamaCare has drastically slowed the growth of health care premiums. 78% increase under Bush and 33% under Obama. So, if health care premiums are a concern, check one box for ObamaCare.

Under Bush, the average family premiums (including both what employers and employees pay) went up $4,677 in his last six years in office, from 2002 to 2008, an increase of 58 percent. That $4,154 growth under Obama is a 33 percent increase. If we look at Bush’s first six years, the discrepancy gets even bigger: From 2000, the year before Bush was first inaugurated, to 2006, the average family premium went up $5,042, or an increase of 78 percent.

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/02/sl...h-under-obama/

If you are concerned with the number of insured, ObamaCare has improved that too.

The nation's uninsured rate has fallen to a historic low under Obamacare

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/13/news...are/index.html

Oh, yes, as for health insurance profits, that too is not due to ObamaCare:

Companies saw improvements in most of their business lines, but much of the earnings boost came from higher profitability in their Medicare Advantage divisions and smaller losses in their Obamacare exchange products.
    "They did lose millions and millions" in Obamacare, said Doniella Pliss, associate director at A.M. Best. But "it doesn't contradict the fact that they did very well in other lines of business."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/15/news...are/index.html

You list premium prices and numbers of insured as reasons you are against ObamaCare. Yet, ObamaCare has drastically improved both of those. You also cite insurance company profits, but ObamaCare has cost these companies millions and millions of dollars. And it has also led to historic lows in abortions. So, why again are you against ObamaCare?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
      ObamaCare has drastically slowed the growth of health care premiums.78% increase under Bush and 33% under Obama. So, if health care premiums are a concern, check one box for ObamaCare.

Under Bush, the average family premiums (including both what employers and employees pay) went up $4,677 in his last six years in office, from 2002 to 2008, an increase of 58 percent. That $4,154 growth under Obama is a 33 percent increase. If we look at Bush’s first six years, the discrepancy gets even bigger: From 2000, the year before Bush was first inaugurated, to 2006, the average family premium went up $5,042, or an increase of 78 percent.

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/02/sl...h-under-obama/

If you are concerned with the number of insured, ObamaCare has improved that too.

The nation's uninsured rate has fallen to a historic low under Obamacare

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/13/news...are/index.html

Oh, yes, as for health insurance profits, that too is not due to ObamaCare:

Companies saw improvements in most of their business lines, but much of the earnings boost came from higher profitability in their Medicare Advantage divisions and smaller losses in their Obamacare exchange products.
      "They did lose millions and millions" in Obamacare, said Doniella Pliss, associate director at A.M. Best. But "it doesn't contradict the fact that they did very well in other lines of business."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/15/news...are/index.html

You list premium prices and numbers of insured as reasons you are against ObamaCare. Yet, ObamaCare has drastically improved both of those. You also cite insurance company profits, but ObamaCare has cost these companies millions and millions of dollars. And it has also led to historic lows in abortions. So, why again are you against ObamaCare?

I really would like to know where you buy your crack?

Also stop posting this nonsense cited from fake news CNN, no one is going to read it. Also I'm still scratching mh head as to how you took Roe vs Wade and turned it into a discussion about how ****ty Obamacare is.
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 06-28-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Invest in Church & Dwight Co Inc.

Comment

How about if you need an abortion you get shot in the head? It takes care of the fetus and the problem in one fell swoop

Comment

I really would like to know where you buy your crack?

Also stop posting this nonsense cited from fake news CNN, no one is going to read it. Also I'm still scratching mh head as to how you took Roe vs Wade and turned it into a discussion about how ****ty Obamacare is.
            Red - The ****.
            You posted a CNN link yesterday. Or is it only true when they say what you want?

Jim, that comment made you look like a joke.

Comment

What a libertarian approach. I guess you also don't care if a parent molests their own child, and beats their own wife, afterall what they eat don't make you shyt.
              false equivalency!

nice try there.

if a couple aborts a child, that doesn't affect me or the community in any shape form or fashion.

if a couple can't afford a child, neglects the kid, gives them a bad upbringing, beating/molesting etc, and the child turns out to be a criminal, that will potentially affect the community

abort or put the kid up for adoption!

but I don't have a desire to support someone else's kid, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Red - The ****.
                You posted a CNN link yesterday. Or is it only true when they say what you want?

Jim, that comment made you look like a joke.
                What he posted was biased bull**** on Obamacare, an article that was catered to one of their writers thoughts. When I post CNN, its the first article that pops up google for a major event that just happened, that literally every outlet is reporting on.

Comment

What he posted was biased bull**** on Obamacare, an article that was catered to one of their writers thoughts. When I post CNN, its the first article that pops up google for a major event that just happened, that literally every outlet is reporting on.
                  Really? Break it down for me.

Comment

CNN is fake news i remember 2 years ago they said a storm wasnt coming in that bad through my town and then a tree branch fell on my car. they always want to be politically correct

Comment

This is the most overblown issue ever..

Really nobody cares if hoes wanna kill their babies.

The dispute is using taxpayer money to fund baby killing

Comment

Working...
                      X