Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you make a good point, wilder can make multiples (up to 10) times his usual payday if he did turn down 15 mil for the fight, thats a bit mad really and if he wins hes undisputed and has the rematch in vegas, its a great situation if its true, joshua turning down twice his payday and giving all control of the fight to wilder and fighting in the states, thats a different story altogether, wilders is much worse

Comment

• Why do people defend Wilders punk offer to AJ?

If it's a successful event it becomes 50/50 with home advantage to Wilder, including venue, ref, judges and no show control to AJ, the proven A side. That's a bullsh"t deal for the champion who has beaten an ATG and has sold 250k tickets in his last 3 fights.

And don't tell me 'but AJ said'.... AJ said nothing about fight location, referees, gloves, show control, etc.

Wilder needs to offer a lot more than 50% to buy home advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        Why do people defend Wilders punk offer to AJ?

If it's a successful event it becomes 50/50 with home advantage to Wilder, including venue, ref, judges and no show control to AJ, the proven A side. That's a bullsh"t deal for the champion who has beaten an ATG and has sold 250k tickets in his last 3 fights.

And don't tell me 'but AJ said'.... AJ said nothing about fight location, referees, gloves, show control, etc.

Wilder needs to offer a lot more than 50% to buy home advantage.
        good points...... but joshus SAID he would, he SAID he would.... wwwaaaaa

yeah he also said hes not having the wilder fight outside the uk DOH

Comment

• joshua trying to get away with doing a floyd with the flat fee stuff, but boy yeah turning down 10x times ur top payday for a chance for all the belts, which joshua collected and wilder failed to do even though he had opportunites which he turned down to fight kilt plus a rematch in vegas, thats a bit rough if its true

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            You have absolutely no idea if that's actually true. You're stating things you couldn't possibly know.

And what a star lists on their bout agreement is often wildly deflated to minimize tax and sanctioning fee liabilities. Especially when they don't have a promoter and they can play with the numbers to hire themselves to fight.

Wrong. If Wilder's pay was $4 million, nothing stops him from paying himself $2 million to fight and listing that to minimize sanctioning fees and taxes and then funnel the other $2 million to himself using other en******.
            Ugh man.. I'm discussing purses with someone who thinks a guy can get 2million guaranteed with 2 million on top, despite the whole show not even generating 4 million.

Didn't you say you were a promoter

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Let's see who's the fool, fool.

I've asked this to you clowns multiple times. They are very simple questions. For some reason, I get no answers.

1. Did AJ ask for $50 million and say he would accept if he got it?
              2. Did DW offer him $50 million?
              3. Did AJ accept the offer?

Let's start there. Then we can analyze what your answers mean. First you have to actually answer and stop ducking it.
              What are you even talking about? We went over that a thousand times. It has nothing to do with the point, you just keep circling back because you can't answer the other question.

We all know AJ made himself look foolish, I said it when it happened, I said it all the way through and I said it in this very thread

Are you all there? Stupid, simple or slow which one is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Joshua refused to fight him for $50 million
                15million changes Deontay's life more than 50 million changes AJs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Joshua defeated Klitschko, Joshua is a Gold Medal winner, Ortiz was never even the best Cuban HW of his time.
                  Wait... People here told me Ortiz is better than Klitschko

Comment

• $15M flat is the new offer? Doesn't surprise me if that's the case

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      First of all, you have no idea what Wilder actually makes because Haymon's stars list a small fraction of their purse publicly.

Second of all, if Wilder's side believes the first is worth $100 million, they're not going to accept $15 million with no upside.

Third of all, AJ has already said if the fight is really worth $100 million, bring him $50 million and he'll sign tomorrow. They brought him $50 million. He refused to keep his word.
                      what setting did aj say that in? oh right yeah casually in an interview lol you cant then hold him to that and say hes ducking if he doesnt fight. if he wants to fight in the uk then thats his right as the champ champ, the guy with the credible resume, the guy with the popularity factor, the GUY. people didnt tell wlad where he was fighting he told them come to germany bit*hes, same applies here. this is the modern era

Comment

Working...
                      X