Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Julio Chavez Sr so biased toward Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    #InterracialSexMattersAndWomenLoveIt!
    Why are some black guys under the impression that white people are all mad about interracial sex? Maybe some lowbrow inbred southerners care...but most probably couldn't care less. I mean, who wouldn't wanna **** white women? It's completely understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      Because Chavez Sr is a warrior like Pacquiao. He loves GGG too. Those are the sons he wished he had :lo1: Mexicans love Pacquiao because he reminds them of a Mexican fighter.
      Lol, guys like Floyd Mayweather probably remind him too much of Pernell Whitaker, remember him? Remember how he took Chavez to boxing school and somehow the judges scored a 10-2 fight as a draw?

Yeah, most legends don't recover from that kind of embarassment. He projecting his hate for Whitaker on Floyd, just like Duran is projecting his hate for Sugar Ray Leonard on Floyd.

Comment

There is no video where Chavez uses racial slurs to describe how "blacks don't like body shots", you literally just made that up to suit your agenda.

B-but the v-video got d-deleted doe!

Yeah, totally.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          There is no video where Chavez uses racial slurs to describe how "blacks don't like body shots", you literally just made that up to suit your agenda.

B-but the v-video got d-deleted doe!

Yeah, totally.
          What Agenda is that Omowale?

I had the video bookmarked and it got deleted it was a guy who filmed Chavez Sr with his TV station giving Pacquiao some type of advice. The guy was using his iphone or whatever.

I found the TV interview, but they edited out the part where they were laughing, you shouldn't call people liars buddy, I am not one guy you want to test here Omowale you are not even BLACK you are pretending to be a pro black you are a troll so don't play with me buddy.

Go to 3:33 the interview was over but the camera was rolling and you can see they edit some of the interview out, they took the part out when Chavez Sr said the supposed slur, and it was a guy in teh comments of the original video that got deleted who said thats foul of Chavez to use that word.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I had the video bookmarked and it got deleted it was a guy who filmed Chavez Sr with his TV station giving Pacquiao some type of advice. The guy was using his iphone or whatever.

I found the TV interview, but they edited out the part where they were laughing, you shouldn't call people liars buddy, I am not one guy you want to test here Omowale you are not even BLACK you are pretending to be a pro black you are a troll so don't play with me buddy.

Go to 3:33 the interview was over but the camera was rolling and you can see they edit some of the interview out, they took the part out when Chavez Sr said the supposed slur, and it was a guy in teh comments of the original video that got deleted who said thats foul of Chavez to use that word.
            There's no doubt in my mind that Chavez loves Pacquiao as if he were his son or something, that's a given. But in your original post, you had mentioned that Chavez was saying racist stuff about Bradley and Mayweather to Pacquiao. And now you can't even state what the alleged word that was used was. You're the one always bringing up race about "black power" this and that, it's not me. I know how important Pacquiao is in your life and how much you hate Floyd, all I'm saying is that there is no need to claim Chavez made racial slurs towards them in order to prove how much he loves Manny and dislikes Floyd. Pac already has his endorsement, that should be good enough for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              There's no doubt in my mind that Chavez loves Pacquiao as if he were his son or something, that's a given. But in your original post, you had mentioned that Chavez was saying racist stuff about Bradley and Mayweather to Pacquiao. And now you can't even state what the alleged word that was used was. You're the one always bringing up race about "black power" this and that, it's not me. I know how important Pacquiao is in your life and how much you hate Floyd, all I'm saying is that there is no need to claim Chavez made racial slurs towards them in order to prove how much he loves Manny and dislikes Floyd. Pac already has his endorsement, that should be good enough for you.
              Omowale Tribe, your name is a troll name, what type of black person would use that name its like you are trolling.

I have a feeling you are Mexican, and you are mad that I exposed Chavez Sr racist side.

Comment

Omowale Tribe, your name is a troll name, what type of black person would use that name its like you are trolling.

I have a feeling you are Mexican, and you are mad that I exposed Chavez Sr racist side.
                Resorting to ad hominem attacks now instead of addressing the issue?

Yeah, I'm actually Mexican and I'm raging inside that Chavez called Bradley a mayate or whatever. Look how upset I am right now.

Comment

I am Mexican and if Chavez would have helped train Manny, he may have beat Floyd! Whip the body, then go to the head!

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Why are some black guys under the impression that white people are all mad about interracial sex? Maybe some lowbrow inbred southerners care...but most probably couldn't care less. I mean, who wouldn't wanna **** white women? It's completely understandable.
                    ''White women.'' interracial sex only applies to banging ''White women?'' wtf

this site. lol. and ''black guys.'' Americans are stupid. this is the reason why Trump has supporters. A Pakistani and a Japanese banging it out and idiots say, ''that's not interracial...there's no White woman...''

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                      #WhitePeopleAreIntellectuallySuperior

huh?
                      wow. the level of insecurities on this site... lol

somehow the majority of these dork trolls on nsb somehow capitalize interracial with ''white'' exclusivity. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X