Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony 'Bomber' Bellew vs. 'Juggernaut' Joe Joyce. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony 'Bomber' Bellew vs. 'Juggernaut' Joe Joyce. Who wins?

Should 'Juggernaut' Joe look to avenge his master? Bellew is finding crazy amounts of pleasure in kicking a man while he's down (David D. Haye). We all know the Haye of a few years back would have splattered Bellew in a round or two, but he just isn't capable anymore. Seeing as Haye is no longer capable of defending his own honour, should Joyce step in and do it for him? Personally I'd find Bellew vs. Joyce a more intriguing matchup at this point.
    Tony Bellew via KO/TKO/Stoppage
    6.67%
    Tony Bellew on Points
    0.00%
    Draw/No Contest
    0.00%
    Joe Joyce via KO/TKO/Stoppage
    86.67%
    Joe Joyce on Points
    6.67%
    More toe related shenanigans
    0.00%

Juggernaut by KO.

Comment

Bellew is a good cruiserweight and businessman. Him at Heavyweight against anyone decent is a mismatch. I rewatched the Haye fight yesterday and even when Haye was disabled he struggled and was getting hit quite a bit. After the initial onslaught for a round or two he punched himself out and arguably lost one of the rounds.

Any of Wilder's opponents since he won the title would beat Bellew as a heavyweight.

I respect Bellew, he did well to win the cruiserweight title. He saw an opportunity to get at Haye and talked his way into the fight on PPV, then won the lottery so I can't be mad at that at all.

Comment

Thraxox, DramaShow, Mammoth, Boxnation fan Tom Cruise Clegg
        Last edited by W1LL; 05-02-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
          Should 'Juggernaut' Joe look to avenge his master? Bellew is finding crazy amounts of pleasure in kicking a man while he's down (David D. Haye). We all know the Haye of a few years back would have splattered Bellew in a round or two, but he just isn't capable anymore. Seeing as Haye is no longer capable of defending his own honour, should Joyce step in and do it for him? Personally I'd find Bellew vs. Joyce a more intriguing matchup at this point.
          Bellew is one of the very few boxers i genuinely dislike...just the sight of him makes me cringe and as soon as he opens his mouth, its the same boring S h i t e he's been saying since 2011.

I'll given him credit, he's done well for himself with limited talent. Any Top 5 Guy at Light Heavy or Cruiserweight would have beaten him soundly.

As for Haye-Bellew Rematch, if Haye can stay fit for 12 rounds he'll win easily but thats a big "IF".

Joe Joyce would slowly and methodically beat Bellew up until the ref stopped the fight by around 7 or 8 rounds.

Comment

joe joyce wins and its not even close.

Comment

Joyce is far too big for Bellew. Plus his work-rate would cripple him. So I see Joyce giving him a beating before putting his lights out.

Comment

Tony Bellew vs Apache Helicopter is what I wanna see

Comment

I like Joyce, but thought he had a harder time with a previous opponent than he should've. I pick Tony to KO him.

Comment

y'all are simply forgetting bellew's counter power and how it would affect an untested kid

Comment

Working...
                    X