Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the easiest was to marinate chicken.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Yeah anywhere will hire you, it's easy to train someone..........and hell no you don't need any experience for a low ranking cooking job. But I'm being honest it's hell..............one of the hardest jobs you'll ever do if you start to get more responsibility. Simply because there are places that are busy all day long and you're going to be way behind on making orders and it's almost not even worth it. For the same pay you might as well work at a ****ing gas station and jerk your dick for near minimum wage. There's way too much pressure working as a cook/chef.
    I love working in restaurants and bars. I'm out now, but my girl just left her salon, we set her up at the house and now she does hair at the house and works at an irish restaurant/pub.

banks there, easy work

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
      I'm a horrible cook. I just wanna eat a grilled chicken breast with some flovor to it.

Tips?
      I use some teriyaki marinade. I let it marinade in a ziplock bag for 24 and then I grill them. That **** is so good

Comment

All I do is.

Get some chicken breast cut lean from the butchers.

Flavour it with Salt, Lemon Juice, Paprika, Chilli Powder and put alittle bit of oil onto it so it doesn't stick onto the grill, rub it onto the chicken, leave it on for an hour if you have time or if you're hungry as hell then just just it 5 mins and grill it SORTED

Comment

Chop green onions, Lemon juice, chop garlic, salt, black pepper. Have you decide yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
            I'm a horrible cook. I just wanna eat a grilled chicken breast with some flovor to it.

Tips?
            Spunk all over it and massage the jism into its pores then stick it in the fridge to marinade.

Comment

Working...
            X