Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. Heading To Las Vegas To Train With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    But he aint southpaw
    He a switch hitter so he can fight southpaw if necessary and Conor is a switch hitter too, he doesnt always fight southpaw

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Eubank Jr is the hardest training mfer in the UK so thats a good place for him to go to get good work.

Bout to be some 12 minute rounds up that mfer.
      For reals bruh. I've got this dude on Snapchat and his work ethic is ridiculous. He's constantly in the gym working out and sparring. Always in tremendous shape.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
        How exactly is Eubank Jnr gonna help Mayweather?
        Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        He's got an awkward, unorthodox style, he's strong, relentless with a crazy high volume and a 168 pounder with a lot of size over Floyd, plus he's got a great gas tank. Would be a very decent sparring partner for Floyd, probably his toughest.
        Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        He a switch hitter so he can fight southpaw if necessary and Conor is a switch hitter too, he doesnt always fight southpaw
        Conor has never boxed pro before, so there's no way for Floyd to know exactly what kind of style to prepare for!

Eubank's size, speed, athleticism and unorthodox approach make him a good choice, imo.

Comment

Floyd won't spar him and to be honest training at Floyd's gym made no difference to him when he lost to Saunders, so what has changed since? - Eubank hasn't improved, just beaten up some more shot fighters or tomato cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
            For reals bruh. I've got this dude on Snapchat and his work ethic is ridiculous. He's constantly in the gym working out and sparring. Always in tremendous shape.
            Yep snapchat is where I was like sh^t this dude is more for real than I think/thought.

Comment

Ofcourse I believe Eubank would be a great asset to Floyd in sparring, Im just really wondering if he'd be used for sparring. Hes a SMW and orthodox

Comment

When is his fight with the dentist?

Comment

Working...
                X