Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Gennady Golovkin go undefeated in Canelo's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easily beats them all except floyd.

at 152 I favour floyd, at 154 Gennady.

Comment

GGG slices through that resume like butter. He is on another level. People saying Floyd would win are funny, Floyd lost to Maidana in many people's eyes, also Floyd kept saying GGG is easy work and when GGG said "prove it, i'm ready", Floyd was nowhere to be found.

GGG fighting at 160 entering a training camp is already lower in weight than the average guys fighting at 154 when they have their 30 day weigh in.

Comment

Hell yes. There is nobody on that list he couldn't KO with ease in my opinion. He wouldn't be fighting Mayweather because Mayweather would never sign the contract and share a ring with GGG. Mayweather is too smart to do that. Canelo is much harder to beat today than any of his past opponents are. Canelo continues to improve with every fight. I believe he would easily beat any of his past opponents in a rematch and KO them. He might not KO Mayweather in a rematch at 154 but he would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          GGG slices through that resume like butter. He is on another level. People saying Floyd would win are funny, Floyd lost to Maidana in many people's eyes, also Floyd kept saying GGG is easy work and when GGG said "prove it, i'm ready", Floyd was nowhere to be found.

GGG fighting at 160 entering a training camp is already lower in weight than the average guys fighting at 154 when they have their 30 day weigh in.
          Golovkin doesn't concede to any concessions outside of 160 even if he is the B side. NSB has been discussing this for a good year... Wanted Floyd at 154 or Pac at 154. But not Alvarez for a Middleweight catch. If Golovkin is the boogieman of Middleweight then why not budge in weight? Abel said only 160, Golovkin said ''my focus is 160'' and we learned that he was being literal.. Says he wants to be like Hopkins yet doesn't realize Hopkins acknowledged DLH with a 2 pounds...

Therefore my slow friend, as always, Golovkin is a fraud. A Sides Matter.

Comment

He's miraculously going to fight below 160 now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              Golovkin doesn't concede to any concessions outside of 160 even if he is the B side. NSB has been discussing this for a good year... Wanted Floyd at 154 or Pac at 154. But not Alvarez for a Middleweight catch. If Golovkin is the boogieman of Middleweight then why not budge in weight? Abel said only 160, Golovkin said ''my focus is 160'' and we learned that he was being literal.. Says he wants to be like Hopkins yet doesn't realize Hopkins acknowledged DLH with a 2 pounds...

Therefore my slow friend, as always, Golovkin is a fraud. A Sides Matter.
              You overlook the main difference, stupid fcuk. Oscar wanted to fight Hopkins, he wasn't mandated. Despite being former 130 and current Wbo paper champ, the midget offered a reasonable 158 and very good money for the much bigger, much less popular opponent, including ppv upside. Canelo was offered a CW before he became MW champ. He just wants nothing to do with GGG at any weight

Comment

ggg goes undefeated easily!

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  You overlook the main difference, stupid fcuk. Oscar wanted to fight Hopkins, he wasn't mandated. Despite being former 130 and current Wbo paper champ, the midget offered a reasonable 158 and very good money for the much bigger, much less popular opponent, including ppv upside. Canelo was offered a CW before he became MW champ. He just wants nothing to do with GGG at any weight
                  don't waste your time with that sad troll.sugar crack head hook is a waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    don't waste your time with that sad troll.sugar crack head hook is a waste of space.
                    I rarely do but that post was surprisingly legible. Still dumb and wrong headed as always

Comment

I enjoyed the interview Golovkin did on breakfast club radio.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0shGOz0Ep5o

They ask him if he can beat conela and he says yes with confidence. When asked if he can beat Floyd, he says he in unsure.
                      Very humble, as he's been through a training camp with conela, sparred him tons etc.
                      Given he has never sparred Floyd, he doesn't know if he'll win or not.

It is a pretty honest and humble interview without the **** talk. Ask Floyd if he can beat GGG and he says "easy work"

Don't think anyone has ever put Floyd and humility in the same sentence (for good reason).

Comment

Working...
                      X