Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, GGG can move up and fight Ward now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, GGG can move up and fight Ward now.

Ward did it.

What's GGG excuse?

Kov most likely weighed in at 180-185 fight night.

Ward moved up from 168.

GGG weighs around 170-171 on fight night.... he's pretty much a super middle... . . .

Ward drop the belts and fight GGG.

Everyone wants to see it!

GGG is irrelevant after tonight. This 1 win ****s all over GGG's entire professional and amateur career.

Comment

Ward/Golovkin at 172

Comment

Kovalev had him down, hurt several times, and Ward still clawed back like a tiger and took the W.
        WTF could Golovkin have to offer?

I hope it happens though. Good money for Ward.

Comment

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, if Gennady decides to DITCH Canela, and move up... COWARD the runner is facing Satan himself in that ring. Golovkin will kill him, mark my words. There is a reason why ward decided to duck Gennady... he knows Gennady is a killer and doesnt hesitate and calculate, Gennady just attacks like a lion. I will go to the fight with a WHITE SHIRT and bask myself in wards blood in the canvas, roll around until all the blood is on me and take a photo all gored / bloodied up with Gennady.

AND IF ANYONE HERE wants to fight, then Im ready to fight too right now.

Comment

GGG is irrelevant....he shouldn't be in the top 10 p4p list

Comment

GGG doesn't beat neither Kovalev or Ward, I think both would be too big and for Kovalev too POWERFUL and Ward would be too strong on the inside. Sorry GGG Fans, your boy should focus on Danny Jacobs then Canelo for now!

Comment

GGG loses 10 rounds to Ward and gets brutally KO'd by Kovalev. He needs to stay fighting cans at 160.

That win by Ward wipes the floor with anything GGG will ever achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                  GGG is irrelevant after tonight. This 1 win ****s all over GGG's entire professional and amateur career.
                  The English have this term Muppet, I think it suites GGG better.

Anyone who doesn't want to see the best fighters fight, I'm sure there's a clam jam knitting class you ladies can gossip about how deep your boy went last night.

Who are these clowns seriously.
                  Last edited by Dudley; 11-20-2016, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                    BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, if Gennady decides to DITCH Canela, and move up... COWARD the runner is facing Satan himself in that ring. Golovkin will kill him, mark my words. There is a reason why ward decided to duck Gennady... he knows Gennady is a killer and doesnt hesitate and calculate, Gennady just attacks like a lion. I will go to the fight with a WHITE SHIRT and bask myself in wards blood in the canvas, roll around until all the blood is on me and take a photo all gored / bloodied up with Gennady.

AND IF ANYONE HERE wants to fight, then Im ready to fight too right now.
                    Wait, you actually don't want to see them fight?

I could care less about the love triangle.

Do you want to see them fight yes or no?

Comment

Working...
                    X