Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "The Destroyer" Pacquiao vs Guillermo "El Chacal" Rigondeaux at 122.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny "The Destroyer" Pacquiao vs Guillermo "El Chacal" Rigondeaux at 122.

Who wins in this fantasy match up?

Manny "The Destroyer" Pacquiao who threw a hundred punches a round or the Defensive Genius of Guillermo "El Chacal" Rigondeux
    Manny "The Destroyer" Pacquiao
    43.75%
    Guillermo "El Chacal" Rigondeaux
    56.25%

Rigo wins but might get dropped in the process as he always does.

Comment

Rigo's cross is the same weight as Torrecampo and Singsurrat combined.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
        Rigo wins but might get dropped in the process as he always does.
        Yeah but the problem for Rigo is when PAcquiao was at 122, once you get dropped, he always FINISHES.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Yeah but the problem for Rigo is when PAcquiao was at 122, once you get dropped, he always FINISHES.
          Marquez got dropped by Pac 3 times in Rd1 in their first meet, and he still couldn't beat Marquez. That RD alone is the same amount as Rigo getting dropped by Doanire from a clinch and twice in Amagasa. Rigo is the fastest and most composed boxer that gets up on a flash knockdown and isn't even dazed. Guys like Pac have to shake it off or end up being KOd with or without the Toradol

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Marquez got dropped by Pac 3 times in Rd1 in their first meet, and he still couldn't beat Marquez. That RD alone is the same amount as Rigo getting dropped by Doanire from a clinch and twice in Amagasa. Rigo is the fastest and most composed boxer that gets up on a flash knockdown and isn't even dazed. Guys like Pac have to shake it off or end up being KOd with or without the Toradol
            There is a reason why I put 122 in the sentence. Rigo is chinny, Marquez is not. Marquez is a volume counter puncher which is tailor made against Manny, Rigo is not.

Comment

Interesting match up here, Manny would definitely drop him,but i could see Rigo dropping him as well when he runs in wreckless...If i had to put money on it i would have to go with Manny tho as he is the more proven pro product

Comment

rigo schools him

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  rigo schools him
                  You either underrate Manny's speed and power or you overrate Guillermo. If I guess this would be easy manny Ko in 3 he won't respect Guillermo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    There is a reason why I put 122 in the sentence. Rigo is chinny, Marquez is not. Marquez is a volume counter puncher which is tailor made against Manny, Rigo is not.
                    "Chinny." Lol. Didn't Marquez get dropped by many?

Comment

Working...
                    X